young birds soonjens

blaz

after visiting stevie,s loft after reading young birds for sale . the soonjens and willy tass birds he has are outstanding specimens as i went up with a mate for him to see about getting some soonjens from stevie and ended up booking birds for myself . Stevie's loft was very neat to look at and was spotlessly clean .as for the portable aviary on wheels i thought was a brilliant idea . i would recommend  buying birds from him to any one . if any of you do buy birds you wont be disappointed. my only regret was not tacking my camera as i said i would so you lot could see pictures of his birds as they are definitely worth it. i looked at a pair of birds i liked and asked about yb,s from them and stevie said no sorry can,t sell you them .why i asked just got that pair in stock loft and need to prove that they can bred good birds 1st. as i am not prepaird to sell ***** yb,s to any one . weldone stevie your lofts your birds and your self ar a credit to our sport. ps do i now get discount cheers blaz