L/breds Off Stock Birds Also Prisoner Stock Birds

BLACK W F

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chad3646

will post some more photos of some of the young birds for sale think there could be a pair of vandenbelles syndicate lofts lines

i must say black w f you breed a good young bird

i must say black w f you breed a good young bird

Have had a few birds off Allan that have been crackers,some winning at my club shows and some steady birds that will be going over the water next year all going well.cant fault the mans generosity well done Allan, :emoticon-0167-beer: :emoticon-0167-beer:

will try and get more photos up through the week just struggling with time

Have had a few birds off Allan that have been crackers,some winning at my club shows and some steady birds that will be going over the water next year all going well.cant fault the mans generosity well done Allan, :emoticon-0167-beer: :emoticon-0167-beer:

thanks Vinnie theres a couple of other guys over your way that's scored with some but that's up to them to say or not :emoticon-0140-rofl: :emoticon-0140-rofl:

due to having too many non flying out stock birds and a couple of friends who have had them on loan have no longer the room i will be letting a few pairs go these are JOS THORNES 1 pair of Raymond Moldevelde JAN THEALLENS also gson of NATIONAL 2 and one or two others mostly jan arden lines

there is also some nice l/breds a pair off a dgson of invincable spirit when paired to a dgdaughter of invincable detori these are £40 each or £70 the pair will put photos up later

also other l/breds from my southwells mini mouse true grit ronnies boy boomarang lines

also jan arden kiuper bros van geel lines these are from £20 each there is also 1 y/b from the old janssen ck paired to the brian shepherd hen will put photos up of y/bs and some of their parrents tonight

hi mate interested in 2 grizzle jos thone hens could you pm me regards

• Advert: Morray Firth One Loft Classic
  • Advert: M.A.C. Lofts Pigeon Products
  • Advert: RV Woodcraft
  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders