50/ Of Yb Team Missing Su13Ml1730-1800+

S LEVETT

HI ALL I TOOK THE BIRDS 30 IN TOTAL FOR THERE SECOND TRAINER ON FRI AND HAD TO WAITE 3 1/2 HOURS FOR FIRST BIRD

AND AFTER 7 DAYS I HAVE ONLY GOT 15 HOME. THE MISSING BIRDS NUM ARE FROM SU13ML1730-1800 AND 1613-1615

PLEASE IF ANYONE GETS THEM IN CONTACT ME ON 0131 660 2777 TA.

hi stevie everybody getting hit all my tosses birds seem to be dragged away mine have been well trained but I lossed 7 yesterday not had a feather today?????

trained from heriot at 10 45 to miss hot weather was only ma second toss

hi Graham been a lot of bad training from what a hear ps was second club 11th open peterbourgh with a wee

hen of doos you gave me bud.

Sorry to hear that Stevie, Honestly know how your feeling mate sadly I have gave up the fight and packed up... 4 Peregrinnes the last time I let out over my house roof! Birds with broken legs burst crops from hitting roof at speed! I know feel its cruel making them fly at home but if they dont fly they cant race, If they dont race no much point keeping them so that was what made me 100% finished, My dad is going to come out retirement and have a go so B Massey name will continue rest of 2013 then thats it and up to my dad to do what he likes with them then after, As I say mate sorry to hear the losses