Photos from Jimmy White

Webmaster

;D ;D ;D thats the advert  for  the i  wont  BEANS ya  best  get  rid  that  won it  was  that  mad  tin  we had lol shesh ya going  to  cope it

BEANS ,I WANT BEEEEEEEANS PLEASE I WANT BEANS ,,,BEANSSS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,DONT WANT BEANS ;D ;D ;D

SPECKLEDS REAL BOYFRIEND ;D ;D ;D

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest speckled

;D lol  tam im cying  with  laughter if  ya  cant  have  joke  while  away  what  else  can ya  do ;D ;D ;D ;D lol wet  2weeks  for  me hey jimmy  how ileane i  say no  more  made docs  apointment  yet ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D for  the >>>????????? see no eviel speck  no  eviel lol  just ya  wait  :X :X :X well meant  to  be ya  speckled freind lol  pmsl

• 1 month later...

second page when young keith yule , one of five kids ,about a year between them , no dad, this young lad was the greatest help to me ever , knew what it was like to have nowt, but a happier young lad youdnever have found ,,pigeon mad,, rewarded to a holiday of a lifetime , paid by the b h w.  to a very rich fanciers family in germany where he was in his glory :)

• 3 weeks later...

very sad to inform the members who new max my parrot , that he passed away at approx 7pm last night,, max has been my mate for about 30 years [allthough  reckoned to be over 60 years old] hes been part of me and my house as i live alone , he has cerainly been with me through thick and thin,,, max free flew until recently and allways greeted the neighbours and visitors with a loud " hello"  very well known in the neighbour hood mainly due to his dancing to the music ,,, bbc 3 were going to put him on their series in spring namely animal e,r, sadly that, now will no longer be the case, he would whistle the popeye tune , also wolf  whistle at the young girls passing , his reparture was fascinating , in saying good bye to my best freind [as i obviously feel it]  ive been up all night unable to sleep, if you dont mind id like to put some pics on of the old man  , whom ill never forget,,,jimmy

very sad to inform the members who new max my parrot , that he passed away at approx 7pm last night,, max has been my mate for about 30 years [allthough  reckoned to be over 60 years old] hes been part of me and my house as i live alone , he has cerainly been with me through thick and thin,,, max free flew until recently and allways greeted the neighbours and visitors with a loud " hello"  very well known in the neighbour hood mainly due to his dancing to the music ,,, bbc 3 were going to put him on their series in spring namely animal e,r, sadly that, now will no longer be the case, he would whistle the popeye tune , also wolf  whistle at the young girls passing , his reparture was fascinating , in saying good bye to my best freind [as i obviously feel it]  ive been up all night unable to sleep, if you dont mind id like to put some pics on of the old man  , whom ill never forget,,,jimmy

Sorry to hear about Max, he was a true character and our kids still talk about him yet with his vast array of antics :(

sorry to hear about max jimmy,it will take some time to get over him passing away but you can always keep close to your heart the happy times he has gave you.i got one from my daughter a few year ago we went on holiday the son and his wife was looking after him and they are still looking after him,the reason beeing with this emphysema thought it best if he stayed there he will be about 13 now but he is a funny devil used to whistle coronation street tune.also could bark like our late dog.they are great company all the best jimmy and keep you chin up.

billy

Guest Freebird

Awe Jimmy, Sorry to here about your auld pall. Seems like he had a great life mixing with the doos and all that. Just remember the good times you had with him and that will pull you through. Do you think you will get another? Hope so, as it will surely have a good home and friend. Take care.