Building My First Raised Loft, Advice Needed

AlphaAl

Guest chad3646

http://www.wickes.co.uk/t+g-chipboard-flooring-18x600x2400mm/invt/164516/

click on link

this will give you a rough idea what your looking for but as andy says if you can get to a timber mercant or something similar they may have damaged sheets at a fraction of their normal price,i have had this in my stock loft for 7 years and still as good as the day it went' down great for scraping all the best in your search

is he no built that loft yet they built the pyramids quicker LOL

http://www.wickes.co.uk/t+g-chipboard-flooring-18x600x2400mm/invt/164516/

click on link

this will give you a rough idea what your looking for but as andy says if you can get to a timber mercant or something similar they may have damaged sheets at a fraction of their normal price,i have had this in my stock loft for 7 years and still as good as the day it went' down great for scraping all the best in your search

Cheers mate that's a great help, I know exactly what I'm looking for now, nice one.

is he no built that loft yet they built the pyramids quicker LOL

:emoticon-0140-rofl: :emoticon-0140-rofl: Very funny man, I haven't even started it yet, I'm still knocking down the old aviaries & stuff, but don't worry mate you'll be the first to know when its done :D

Guest chad3646

Cheers mate that's a great help, I know exactly what I'm looking for now, nice one.

:emoticon-0140-rofl: :emoticon-0140-rofl: Very funny man, I haven't even started it yet, I'm still knocking down the old aviaries & stuff, but don't worry mate you'll be the first to know when its done :D

dont forget

Hi Alpha al,make sure you mesh wire whatever flooring you decide to use mate,underside,as rats will climb the blocks and if get chance will rip through flooring in minutes,and i think the idea of lino is topclass,just dust or spray permitherin underneath and you will have no problems with redmite ect,