calling it a day

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest strapper

some birds missing from many many lofts today...dont know why just is..so dont jump ship b4 you regret it.

im still 7-14 down...2nd bird came 25mins after my 1st from 359mls.

some birds missing from many many lofts today...dont know why just is..so dont jump ship b4 you regret it.

im still 7-14 down...2nd bird came 25mins after my 1st from 359mls.

Not saying it is the reason, but there is a theory that if the Sun and Moon are visible in the sky together it will be a strange race. And here in Norfolk both are clearly visible.

Not saying it is the reason, but there is a theory that if the Sun and Moon are visible in the sky together it will be a strange race. And here in Norfolk both are clearly visible.

yup sun and moon visable and gulls circling deffinatelty bad signs , alot of birds missing tonight no doubt they may return tomorrow  :)

i've hear'd the sun and moon thing before and mentioned it to mate while talking early but we both had 100% returns today so dispelled it. i was racing from lilliers and fougeres.

No I don't think the fact you had 100% dispells it.... only the best come through and it suggestd you have real quality.... and I think you probably have ;)!