How come NUMPTY01's account has been disabled?

Pete I just had a call from him now asking me to put the question up as on his computer it has come up account disabled and some redirect to something or someone called plod so he informs me

I will investigate for you mate? but if you look yourself on his account by clicking on his name, I can assure you he hasnt been booted or anything? maybe a password error or a technical problem? i know 1 or 2 were having sign in problems last week.

Pete I just had a call from him now asking me to put the question up as on his computer it has come up account disabled and some redirect to something or someone called plod so he informs me

So your saying numpty is now plod?  plod is on now?? i will check it now.

He hasnt even logged out yet when he has turned the computer on this morning he finds it comes up as account disabled and redirected to plod (who appears as a member on the member list) but also asks for email validation but it wont allow him to do it as this plod is already logged in. seems there may be some sytem error going on here but all very strange I'm sure you will agree. Thanks for looking into it

I've also checked and numpty01's account hasn't been disabled, I'm going to re-build the members list to see if thats the problem, as some people have had trouble logging in before. So I'll do this and then if you could ask him to try logging in again

Thank you grizzle hen I have him on the phone now so as soon as you say he will try to log in again

He has been trying but cant log on as any user. It tells him his passwords are invalid and that is on new accounts and it is then logging him out for 10 minutes at a time. Something very wrong here so Chris asks if it is possible to unblock his old account to see if that will work please.

Guest peter.j

are you on drugs or banged your head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..if that ever happens then pigs will be flying.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

there has been stranger choices throughout history ,and as for pigs flying have they or have they not got helicopters