My Rabbit Style Coop Build

Hi im in process of planning my coop im going for the rabbit hutch style coop overall size would be 3ft x 3ft i will only house one pair in here just for my own enjoyment and because i have a small garden.

I hope no one minds but i have create this thread of my build so i can put all my question on one thread, im totally new to pigeons never ever had them before so bear with me.

It will have a battan frame and ply back, top and bottom now the sides of the Coop i could do with ply obviously but i was thinking of ventalition and thought that i could use say 2inch wood and space them out leaving a half inch gap as to create good ventalition and stop rodents getting in?

\welsh boy,i knew a oldboy who had a setup of single boxes in his garden,and to be honest it was a masterpiece,the way he flew his youngbirds and then oldones was so simple,breathtakingly so,i have sketches and plans i made to use for myself,this was way way before keith moots attept at "small house flying."

\welsh boy,i knew a oldboy who had a setup of single boxes in his garden,and to be honest it was a masterpiece,the way he flew his youngbirds and then oldones was so simple,breathtakingly so,i have sketches and plans i made to use for myself,this was way way before keith moots attept at "small house flying."

Could you send me these sketches to give me a idea of what single boxes.

Guest ljb107

What does that do? As i said never had pigeons before, thats why im posting so many questions.

To stop them from breeding, you could have plenty of young if you let them :)