Fanciers Action Day 8

preston powerblast

Much is going on over the next few days and we aim to now step up our action.

As promised PIPA has helped us highlight our cause on their website

http://www.pipa.be/en/newsandarticles/news/save-our-racing-pigeons-say-uk-pigeon-fanciers-who-are-campaigning-save-their-s

We now need to get this show on the road.

Thanks for your support. :animatedpigeons:

see in this weeks weeklies at the house of LORDS 6 photos of cheq's getting presented to different charities total £11,420 plus another from Bob Reeves sen, cant see the amount to the Para fund, thats in the house of LORDS, why are they only in the pigeon papers not the public press I think its the UNIONS we need to be sending petitions to, what are they doing,??????,apart from the SHU who done great without ant real coming out of it, dealing with pigeon papers, pigeon website and petitions are all within the pigeon fanciers its the public we need to get out to,

excellent report on pipa gary, keep up the good work.....lets hope it gives the petition some much deserved coverage.

i also agree with fifer, why arnt these donations made public in the press, we keep pumping donations into charities and "worthy causes" and the only people that know about it are pigeon fanciers............i saw in the BHW blackpool report cheques being presented to charities amounting to £41,000, who else but pigeon fanciers knows about this, and how we have supported and donated to charities over the years, no one.

lets see if any who have benefited from pigeon fanciers kindness will support us and sign the petition.

well done gary..........

I agree mate 100%.

But lets be realistic, if the fanciers don't say anything, then how do they know we are not happy.

I'm still going through the SHU Reports and also others from the university of Lancaster.

We need to show our support and solidarity, this is the only way forward. Then we can speak our minds, otherwise, we just have stop complaining at the state of the fancy and those who represent us.

What chance of we got of ever dreaming to get the public on side, if we can't even get our own members onside.

We are all as much to blame, as anyone.

see in this weeks weeklies at the house of LORDS 6 photos of cheq's getting presented to different charities total £11,420 plus another from Bob Reeves sen, cant see the amount to the Para fund, thats in the house of LORDS, why are they only in the pigeon papers not the public press I think its the UNIONS we need to be sending petitions to, what are they doing,??????,apart from the SHU who done great without ant real coming out of it, dealing with pigeon papers, pigeon website and petitions are all within the pigeon fanciers its the public we need to get out to,

fifer you just took the words out of my mouth in ireland we give thousands and thousands to charities and never ever has any thing ever ever been put in the local press here either and that makes me sick ,i dont begrudge giving but we dont even get a thank you, we hand over the doosh ,end of game over thats it thats why i think we should call on thier help for this bop situation and see what happens,but really i know their answer but ill keep that to myself.

One way street mate.

This too should be an area that we use, the next time the RSPB creates an an onslaught on the pigeon fancy in general.

That we are not slaughter men hell bent on persecution, death and destruction.

But instead are caring people,usually family men and women, who help out charitable causes, because that's the kind of people we are.

We are caring, responsible pet lovers, just like any other pet owner in this country.

I'm sure our track record, could put many other groups in the country to shame.

Why shouldn't we get the credit when we do good things.

Because everyone seems to jump on the band wagon when allegations are made against the fancy.

One way street mate.

This too should be an area that we use, the next time the RSPB creates an an onslaught on the pigeon fancy in general.

That we are not slaughter men hell bent on persecution, death and destruction.

But instead are caring people,usually family men and women, who help out charitable causes, because that's the kind of people we are.

We are caring, responsible pet lovers, just like any other pet owner in this country.

I'm sure our track record, could put many other groups in the country to shame.

Why shouldn't we get the credit when we do good things.

Because everyone seems to jump on the band wagon when allegations are made against the fancy.

I presume you inform all media sections of charity donations by pigeon fanciers in your area. If their is no response from the media I presume you enquire as to the reason. If there is in fact no reason given then why? In many aspects of the sport fanciers ask why we give so much to charity when we have so many problems including bop,s in house. I ask you these questions with a desire to build a picture of where we go to solve our problems.