Show Racer And Racing Shows

Guest geordiejen

There are 2 SRS's in Scotland, East and West, Contact the BSRF for details of secs etc but the seasons will almost certainly be over now for until October.

the secy of the EAST has an ad on here for his coach to Blackpool with phone number , Danny Ferguson

http://forum.pigeonbasics.org/topic/52991-coach-to-blackpool/

• 1 month later...
Guest geordiejen

the show racers were fine mate only lost a couple of very late breds.they were just out the nest when it hit me.got all the breeding pens put in and a couple of pair have laid eggs.the racers only had a bit of wet droppings for a couple of weeks.it was my big doos that i lost through it.lost a lot of horseman hens and most of my norwich croppers.just going to work with what i have left and see how it goes.havent taken in birds in years so its a learning curve for me.even keeping new birds penned up for 2 weeks and all looking fine doesnt mean they wont spread disease onto your own stock.whats done is done mate just need to make the best out of a bad situation.thanks for asking.

• 3 months later...