the arrogance of fergie..

sox

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest peter.j
crap players like Berbatov, Welbeck, Kuzack - none of these would of made the team 6 - 8 years ago when they were at the best

EXCUSES ARE LIKE BUMHOLES WEVE ALL GOT THEM  BUT DONT LIKE TO LISTEN TO ANYBODY ELSES ;)

Guest peter.j
AT LEAST LEEDS WILL MAKE A FEW QUID  CAN ONLY HELP THEM THEY ARE A PREMIERSHIP CLUB   REALLY RELEGATE LIVERPOOL AND PROMOTE LEEDS  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

i agree put them in the scottish premiere  apparently any pack of apes can win it by 8 points  ;)

There was only one team of monkeys to be seen today and that was fergies misfits. Rooney looked the biggest baboon of them all. :P

rooney had a off day but stillthe best player in ENGLAND SCOTLAND WALES AND IRELAND WITHOUT DOUBT

Guest lenwadebob
i'm gutted for fergie he only got 5 mins, ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D lets hope arsenal go the same way come on you irons, ;)

CARRY ON HOPING pmsl  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Men beaten by boys  ;D ;D

Guest strapper

ive just read this now and he blames the entire team but one player who came on as sub for the loss.

then he continues to say...about the 5 mins...get over it fergie..you were nbeaten by a better side on the day.

Alex Ferguson: "We have a (Carling Cup) semi-final (against Manchester City) on Wednesday night and a lot of these players won't be playing. You have to view that performance in its right light. I am shocked by the performance because our preparation for the game was very good. But we never got going. The quality of the passing and whole performance was bad. "I don't think any of them can say they had a good day. It took us 10 minutes to find him but only (Antonio) Valencia can say he had a good performance. The referee gave (only) five minutes (of stoppage time). That is an insult to the game and the players out there."

maybe he should ask for his team to get an extra 10mins..if he losing and 10 mins less if they are winning.

Guest strapper
FERGIE JUST CALLS IT THE WAY IT IS   ;) ;) ;) ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

way he wants it lol

as i said earlier..what made me chuckle was how the commentators spoke about how much time fergie would have lol