Olivia Downie Pigeon Basics Charity Appeal

Ian McKay

Olivia Downie is a 6yr old girl from Fraserburgh who's parents are trying to arrange finance for her treatment in Germany

Robbiedoo has asked Pigeon Basics members to assist.

Here is the link to her story:

http://www.bmycharity.com/oliviadownieappeal

No PM bids all bids must be on the post where they are time & date stamped

Phone bids to Ian McKay 01224 741028 you must give your name and Telephone number

Your name will be put on the sale post

2nd Sale Monday 4th April to 10th April

There will be others at hand to help out should it be necessary

Each sale will run from Monday to Sunday night 20.59.59pm

There will be no 5 minute rule

Minimum bid increment will be £5

Where possibly I have listed when the birds are expected to be ready

Buyers will be responsible for collection or courier of purchases, no birds will be released until payment received

It would be helpful if you gave me your users name on site and lot No you are paying for thanks.

Lot = 1 Primrose & Bell. Pentland Fed

2 Youngsters

Choice of 2 vanlint yb,s or 2 Frank Sheder soonjens

Current bid £25 Eddieg46

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lot = 8 Graham Mitchell. Ayrshire

Here are the details on the y.b Ive donated. Sire Blue pied who is a Grandson of both REIMS GIRL and LUCKY JIM. Dam Cheq pied who is a Grand daughter of both PETITE ROSE and KARDALE STYLE. This will be a well bred y.b down off good national winning pigeons. It will be ready in approx 3 weeks and the winning bidder can have pick of nest. I would also like to if possible put a commission bid of £25.00 on it. Hope your sale is a success as it is for a very worthy cause.

1 Youngster

Current bid £25 Graham Mitchell

Lot = 9 Wuldon. Brown & Donachie Dundee

2 Youngsters

Successful buyer can have a choice:

One from our long established family of Janssen Van Loon pigeons, that have won more 1st Feds than I care to remember, 1st Amalganation, 1st Combine etc, plus good SNFC Open positions Newbury/Eastbourne/Maidstone

OR....

One from our distance stock, we have been putting this family together over the last couple years, stock from Ritchie & Whyte, Dale Newcombe, Lowik Bros, Gilmour Bros, Andy Miller, etc.

Kevin Murphy's SNFC Silver Award Winner was bred in our loft, 6 SNFC dipolomas from seven races and only 2 year old!

A YB doanted to Joe Murphy's sale for Davie Baldie's son-in-law made £360.00 out our stock loft!

all the best

Willie

Current bid £40 Dfisher

Lot = 20 Robbiedoo. Fraserburgh

I have won the North of Scotland Federation old bird averages for the last 3 years, also winning Federation,s 3 longest old bird average,s 3 years in a row I won 5 Federation trophies this year.

This year with the SNFC I won 7th Sec 410th Open Bovingdon 416 miles 4th Sec 83rd Open Eastbourne 489 miles 4th 8th 9th Sec 90th Open Ypres 513 miles and 3rd North section Clermont 603 miles. Many thanks and good luck pal. take care robbiedoo

2 Youngsters

Current bid £50 tiger

Lot = 21A Johnny s. John Strachan Inverallochy .

Hi Ian the 2y/bs i will be donating will be Wildermeesh ,they have flown pretty steady for me,I won the yearling trophy from Hastings in the club last year with 1 of them,the buyer of the birds will get a copy of parents pedigree ,Johnny s

2 Youngsters

Current bid £35 Ian_w

Lot = 25 Davie Pirie. Aberdeen

1st North Section 1st Region G 1st OPEN S N F C Andrezel 2010

Flying in the S N F C Davie’s highest position was 4th Open from Appledore 440mls and has won the North Section 6 times and has won the Rennes trophy in Federation 4 times. Davie had the only bird in the Aberdeen Fed one year from Reimes. He has also timed from France 3 times on the day of liberation and was 12th Open from Clermont when only 22 birds made it into Scotland on the day in the S N F C. Another performance was to be 1st Grampian Combine from Maidstone 440 mls.

1 youngster

Current bid £50 King Billy