Hen Off Her Legs?

Shortcut Lofts

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just put some black minerals in the box for her will see how she is in an hour would it be a good idea to buy some calcium tablets to put in the water?

yes m8 give her half tablet over throat should be ok in 24hrs check under wing butts for any lumps wouldnt think so wont be paratyphoid

Guest m.bollington

not really she is a stock hen tho she has just laid the 2nd egg she managed to get in the nest bowl but she is still of her legs so i have taken her out and put her in a spare box on her own and the cock is sitting the eggs how long will he sit them with out the hen i hope shes ok by tomorrow

not really she is a stock hen tho she has just laid the 2nd egg she managed to get in the nest bowl but she is still of her legs so i have taken her out and put her in a spare box on her own and the cock is sitting the eggs how long will he sit them with out the hen i hope shes ok by tomorrow

some cocks sit 3 to 4 days

Guest chad3646

just put some black minerals in the box for her will see how she is in an hour would it be a good idea to buy some calcium tablets to put in the water?

put calcium tablet down its throat