Online Racing Game - iFancier

Hi Guys,

I know this is my first post so I will not be offended if you do not want to share your knowledge with me yet but I am in the process of writing a Pigeon racing game called iFancier, you can go to http://www.ifancier.com/ to have a look at my temporary landing page and register your interest.

What I am on this board for is to get some ideas from some of you fanciers as to what you would like to see in a Pigeon Racing game and what would it have to do to grab your interest and make you join in and play it. I have a huge list of ideas but would like to know what actual pigeon fanciers would like to see and concentrate on that first rather than creating something for a standard gamer.

You can either let me know via this forum your ideas or log the at  http://www.ifancier.com/contact.aspx?subject=PigeonBasicsSuggestion

I appreciate any support you can give me and if I feel you are all interested I will keep you posted on the progress and let you know of any trial periods and discount codes.

Regards,

Jason

Great idea mate and maybe just what the pigeon world needs to attract younger members who after playing the game maybe interested in starting up in pigeons for real! I hope it does well and I am looking forward to it!

would love to see this up and running would be excellent to get it online and have interactive feds agains each other you could set birds up with feed nest condition and chance variables like BOP and wind conditions the options are endless you could even impliment a breeding system.

Hi Guys,

Thanks for all the feed back, you are all giving me some really good ideas. I am the main programmer for the site and I am still working full time so it is being written in my spare time, so depending on how complex I decide to make it depends on how long it will take to complete. I am looking to hopefully have a stable initial release in a few months but it will be a long time before I am happy with everything.

Please keep your ideas coming and I will keep trying to get everything up and running ASAP for you to start enjoying it.

Thank you again for all of your support.

Jason

Sounds a good idea, i would play it, but im trying to get my 10 year old son off the playstation,xbox computer, and has always asked if there any pigeon games he can play on the computer, if he finds this then i got no chance of getting him helping me, and he is starting up on his own next year aswell. just my thoughts, :-)

• 7 months later...