Help Our Heros Sale Xmas Special

Ian McKay

Sale to run from December 21st to 27th closing at 19.59.59 all bids must be on the board

Phone bids to Ian 01224 741028 I will require your name & address your name will go on the board

Hi Ian I live in the Lancaster area and travel to Arbroath most Monday mornings. If anybody would like me to take pigeons with me on the monday mornings I will gladly help I could meet fanciers on the way up at for example service stations. I travel on the M6 M74 and I think M73 towards Perth and then on to Dundee. I'm just trying to save the fanciers a few quid with not having to send for them. If you think this is of any use please feel free to post on the H 4 H sale. It would be best for me if the fancier selling the birds were to bring them to my home. I don't mind bringing them down from Scotland also.

PM wings if he can be of assistance to you

Lee

Any problems with contacting wings PM Fifer

Ray & Rose Lander have donated 2 2010 bred birds for this charity fund raiser.

The reason for this :santa-dance: Xmas special is because the birds can be collected at the BHW show of the year in Blackpool 2011 :santa-dance: or you can arrange collection (not included)

Happy Bidding

Lot 1 = 2 yearlings C & H ready for pairing and are very well bred

The donation is 2 yearlings C & H from the following strains = SVR or Busschaert Rose & Ray Lander

We are both in our 60s and Ray has had pigeons from age 6 he has had Busschaerts for 40yrs and they have Won from 60 to 500mls for him and others flying North & South he has bred Irish Nat YB & Y/ling Combine Winners Anglo/Scottish 9th 11th 13th NRCC Lerwick 1st Sec Mid Nat Fourgers this cock won at every channel race and is Sire & Gr Sire of many winners. bred by us and raced by our friends in the village C & G Tryner they also had Gold medal Fourgers from another pairing almost all their birds are from us Glyn flying on his own this year had 10 1sts.These are from all the old lines and kept pure, as are all our strains.Winning up to 500mls. Banff hen Won Banff and Fraserburgh by 20 mins on both occasions and bred many winners for us and others G/medal Fourgers Scottish central combine & 2 bird ave.SVR from JD&R Hodgkinson from direct Dean Pallett 1st Open NRCC Thurso G/Medal Lerwick both birds still in our loft sons & Dts producing the goods most who have these cross them with Soontjens to produce combine winners. We have had a stand at Blackpool for 20yrs and most who buy from us come back again which is very pleasing.

Lot 2 = Andy = Andy Millar Railway Lofts Edinburgh :santa-dance:

1 = 2010 Cock

I have a young cock 2010 you can auction flown every race to the Y.B national this year, bred from my distance lines.

What a season this fancier has had and has kindly donated a 2010 young cock bred from the best.

Andy has won flying with the SNFC a staggering 27 diplomas, his best open positions have been 10th, 12th, 14th, 17th, 30th, 47th, 57th (twice), etc etc.

In the strong Pentland Federation the loft won the coveted Combined Average Award, Best Average 4 Longest OB Races, Best Average Longest

OB & YB Races.

Lot 3 = Gladiator Lofts = Dom McCoy Middlesex :santa-dance:

2 = 2010 birds

I will donate a pair of birds which can be collected from me at blackpool. the pair I am donating are the same way bred as the youngsters that I raced this season and Won for me and also won many other positions in first six also winning Federation two weeks running in very different winds. One week on clocking four birds I gained the First four in Club and First four in Federation being some thirty yards per minute in front, also these same birds were in Top ten London & South East Classic both channel races. The pair are Van Loon x Jan Hybrecht and will be ready to pair straight away

• 2 weeks later...

Sale finished thanks to all who participated

Winning bidders:

Lot 1 TheHigg £81 Paid with Thanks

Lot 2 Jocky £50 Paid with Thanks

Lot 3 Duncan McKay Did not get birds

Lot 4 Lenwadebob £10 Paid with Thanks

Bomberbullets £10 donation

Total £151 Revised

Please make cheques out to

Pigeon Basics Charity Fund (P B C F)

Address