Amyone Southampton Area

tryer

what area u in tryer? bob lee of halifax is meant to be quick and reliable do u mean millbrook in southampton not neilbrook? i was there last year collecting a yb, hazel marsh is the southern rpra region secretary and she lives in southampton,surely she can help or put you in touch with a local flyer down there, her tel no is 02380 813618 kev

ive also sent you a pm tryer

hi. is there anyone in the southampton [ neillbrook ] area who can pick up a bird of mine been reported by none fancier . or a name of a courier . thanks.

First thing I do if I get a bird reported by a non fancier is check the ring list and find a club which is close to where the bird is,ring the sec.and explain the situation and ask him or her if they have a member living close by or could they suggest someone to you inthe area who could pick it up and check it over,never had a problem,done it myself for other fanciers as well.

what area u in tryer? bob lee of halifax is meant to be quick and reliable do u mean millbrook in southampton not neilbrook? i was there last year collecting a yb, hazel marsh is the southern rpra region secretary and she lives in southampton,surely she can help or put you in touch with a local flyer down there, her tel no is 02380 813618 kev

ive also sent you a pm tryer

thanks alot kev think ive got someone now . must be millbrook i couldnt understand him . thanks again .

First thing I do if I get a bird reported by a non fancier is check the ring list and find a club which is close to where the bird is,ring the sec.and explain the situation and ask him or her if they have a member living close by or could they suggest someone to you inthe area who could pick it up and check it over,never had a problem,done it myself for other fanciers as well.

thanks . have to try this if happens again .