Lofts at Blackpool

Guest joshdonlan

Guest joshdonlan

Usually Blakes arent the best there. They are economy loft, i have a 16 x 6 from them. A bit of water comes in in places which i need to sort and also they nail in weird places, often missing the wood, but they were all i could afford at the time. If i had the money i would of gone elsewhere. I wonder if they put more effort in on the display lofts to attract custom  :-/

What were the prices and whos were best?

For attention to detail and workmanship the Barnsley Lofts were the best by miles, dont know how much they were but they cant have been cheap with the workmanship involved, some would say you dont need it in a piigeon loft, if you dont then get a Blakes but they werent in the same league IMO

Usually Blakes arent the best there. They are economy loft, i have a 16 x 6 from them. A bit of water comes in in places which i need to sort and also they nail in weird places, often missing the wood, but they were all i could afford at the time. If i had the money i would of gone elsewhere. I wonder if they put more effort in on the display lofts to attract custom  :-/

i have water cuming in mine to its the vents it is im going to put plastic ones on there and paint it with better paint b ok then

Guest mick bowler

Hope no one mentions Parkhall. I ordered a loft from them years back, the one i had was a disaster, not the same as the show shed i ordered. It should of been assembled but they were running late so left it in the front garden. It was an inch too short at the front and the roof constantly leaked.

Also had a blakes, top loft.