Forth&Clyde

Guest LOFTMAN12

Guest LOFTMAN12

Look at the date of my post then look at the post by jas 24 hr between them both exactly the same no mention of T.Cram at the bottom .I honestly dont know how you saw it because i never put it there

'25 July 2010 - 18:02 PM' [/color]timestamp='1280080921' post='573643']

1ST T.CRAM 1287

2ND WELLS&SCOT 1281

3RD T.HENDERSON&SON 1228

4TH V.COUPER 1223

5TH R.WILSON 1222

6TH R.WILSON 1218

7TH D.McKENNA 1208

8TH R.WILSON 1193

9TH T.HENDERSON&SON 1172

10TH A.McCARTNEY 1162

11TH T.HENDERSON&SON 1122

12TH T.HENDERSON&SON 1109

:huh::o:huh::o:wacko::wacko::wacko::ph34r::lol:

Guest Davy Fleming

IT WAS THERE. Simple. I wouldn't know how to make this one up if I never seen it. So tell me why JAS make the comments of explaining to me the Fed result

Guest LOFTMAN12

IT WAS THERE. Simple. I wouldn't know how to make this one up if I never seen it. So tell me why JAS make the comments of explaining to me the Fed result

What did THE FIFER SAY TO YOUR P.M.

Guest Davy Fleming

Sorry but not interested what someone else says. Bottom line is the comment was there and I seen it, end off.

Does T. Cram come from Camelon or not ????

He couldn't find it but was still looking.

Guest Davy Fleming

Ok will ask him tomorrow as seen he is offline now. But no matter who is proven right or wrong, if at all, you look after your members by putting there result on here and give them the credit they deserve.

Davy, there's been a mix-up here. Loftman only posted the result. JAS queried that result, using a quote of Loftman's post, followed by his own, in which he (JAS) said Tam Cram lived in Camelon. That has since been removed, leaving only the quote from Loftman's results post.

So it wasn't loftman that posted further info on T Cram, it was JAS. These posts have also been removed.

I've no information on how they were removed.

Guest Davy Fleming

THANKS A MILLION IB, for the info . Knew 1 million % I had seen that comment made at the bottom of the post but suppose no one believed me when I said it was there . Still don't understand why the remark was removed though as this misunderstanding could have been easily cleared up. Would say we are both RIGHT and WRONG on this one. Will offer loftman an unreserved apology but also expect same back as felt he was also a bit forward in some of his remarks and hopefully we can carry on and enjoy the banter.

THANKS A MILLION IB, for the info . Knew 1 million % I had seen that comment made at the bottom of the post but suppose no one believed me when I said it was there . Still don't understand why the remark was removed though as this misunderstanding could have been easily cleared up. Would say we are both RIGHT and WRONG on this one. Will offer loftman an unreserved apology but also expect same back as felt he was also a bit forward in some of his remarks and hopefully we can carry on and enjoy the banter.

Just been reading all the post. It was me that put the post stating that Tam Cram was from the Camelon area as am sure he flew in the camelon club years ago and now flys in the Bonnybrige Club. But Loftman Davey only wanted to know how it was the fed result and i tried to explain that T Henderson is in Corbiewood Club and T Cram is in the Bonnybridge Club. If i have caused this fall out with yous guys then am sorry. Think its time for yous to KISS and make up.

all the best JAS.