5TH R.WILSON 1222

6TH R.WILSON 1218

7TH D.McKENNA 1208

8TH R.WILSON 1193

9TH T.HENDERSON&SON 1172

10TH A.McCARTNEY 1162

11TH T.HENDERSON&SON 1122

12TH T.HENDERSON&SON 1109

Davey it must be there section of the fed as Tam Henderson is in the compound and said he was 1st and 3rd club so he must be telling PORKIES or thats the fed result Tam is in the Corrbiewood club which is in the Forth and Clyde Fed. They also go with Almond Valley

Guest Davy Fleming

OK pal wasn't sure what you meant as know that's not the AV FED result not that I will be in it right enough after Sat . CHEERS MATE

Guest Davy Fleming

Thought a wis in no too bad till a went to the clocks and Sam Fleming (no relation) took the 1st 13 positions all in aboot a minute then might be next LOL

Thought a wis in no too bad till a went to the clocks and Sam Fleming (no relation) took the 1st 13 positions all in aboot a minute then might be next LOL

needing a wee rule there davie first three and your pooler,short youngbird racing <_< <_< see another club where a chap had the first 36 birds in the club at 40 miles,no good for the pigeon sport imo. <_<

Guest LOFTMAN12

Who said it was Amond Vally fed result.Cant you read it said forth &clyde result.And this is the result given to me.i take offence to being called a liar.end of wont be posting results anymore. by

needing a wee rule there davie first three and your pooler,short youngbird racing <_< <_< see another club where a chap had the first 36 birds in the club at 40 miles,no good for the pigeon sport imo. <_<

and using a world cup horn to pull them out of the batch

Guest Davy Fleming

I know where you are coming from Alec and even some of my own club members will agree with you but to be honest I am totally against this. I certainly don't want a 4th club ticket at our presentation under false pretences as that's what I would be getting. I want a 14th club or 20th club or whatever, if anything, it deserves. Anyone that can time birds in like this is entitled to the result. These birds deserve to be on the result CLUB and FED. Keeping in mind ALL our members are on ETS so there is no excuses. Bottom line is if I'm 4th I want the ticket, if I'm the 100th I want to be that not have stack of tickets that I didn't win.

Guest Davy Fleming

loftman, I am MORE THAN CAPABLE of reading what's on here and at the bottom of your message you said it was a fed result and said T.Cram came from Camelon. Forth and Clyde are in the AV Fed so what am I suppose to think You put it on not me and if you look back your posts I NEVER SAID YOU WERE A LIAR. I have NEVER EVER abused anyone on here ever. So don't know what brought all this on mate. Probably a misunderstanding as JAS very nicely pointed out. so keep yur hair on and chill oot life is too short

I know where you are coming from Alec and even some of my own club members will agree with you but to be honest I am totally against this. I certainly don't want a 4th club ticket at our presentation under false pretences as that's what I would be getting. I want a 14th club or 20th club or whatever, if anything, it deserves. Anyone that can time birds in like this is entitled to the result. These birds deserve to be on the result CLUB and FED. Keeping in mind ALL our members are on ETS so there is no excuses. Bottom line is if I'm 4th I want the ticket, if I'm the 100th I want to be that not have stack of tickets that I didn't win.

i take your point davy but short racing especially youngbirds(40-70 miles)and when in a favoriable geographical position in club,i can see no good in this multiple clocking,only causes unrest in clubs imo,if still using a clock would you time 10-20 birds at short distance ???? i think not,i have always been for ets,but used properly and sportingly.imo. <_<;)

Guest Davy Fleming

Hi Alec , I would probably only clock 3 birds or so but we know where we are coming from with each others views so will be happy to agree to disagree mate LOL

Guest LOFTMAN12

Show me whare i said it was a fed result. and telling porkys is telling lies in my book.Every other result gets well done to the winner but this one gets hijaked .

Hi Alec , I would probably only clock 3 birds or so but we know where we are coming from with each others views so will be happy to agree to disagree mate LOL

thats fine davy good luck for the rest of the youngbirds,will maybe catch a few races with you guys,hard down here at the tail of the bank. :D :D

Guest Davy Fleming

I can't see it so where is it now ??? It was at the bottom of your first post where you STATED T,Cram was from CAMELON someone from ADMIN can look for this and why it isn't there now. ASAP please

Guest Davy Fleming

WITH THE GREATEST OF RESPECT TO T,CRAM I DON'T KNOW HIM OR ANYTHING ABOUT HIM OR EVEN WHERE HE COMES FROM SO HOW DO I KNOW HE COMES FROM CAMELON SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU PUT IT ON THE BOTTOM OF THE RESULT YOU POSTED.

Guest Davy Fleming

Have sent FIFER a pm asking him to try and find out why this comment was deleted as know it was there . DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT MAKE A REMARK THAT T,CRAM CAME FROM CAMELON

Guest LOFTMAN12

WITH THE GREATEST OF RESPECT TO T,CRAM I DON'T KNOW HIM OR ANYTHING ABOUT HIM OR EVEN WHERE HE COMES FROM SO HOW DO I KNOW HE COMES FROM CAMELON SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU PUT IT ON THE BOTTOM OF THE RESULT YOU POSTED.

I dont know T.Cram dont know where he comes from so i dont know where this comes from .I Just posted result you see.

Guest Davy Fleming

YES, With that comment at the bottom, and if you hadn't went in the cream puff saying I called you a liar we wouldn't be having this conversation now. Tell where I called you a liar before I said YES

Guest LOFTMAN12

Could you tell me how i managed to take it off .I replyed to the post that said somone telling porkys.then you jumpt in saying there was more to the post than there was. I dont know Mr CRAM the result was sent to me by T.HENDERSON and i posted it as it is.I hope Fiffer can sort it out as you dont beleive me

Guest Davy Fleming

After you make a post you have 2 minutes to retract it. I also never said you DID know T.Cram and I never called you a liar and the comments WERE at the bottom of the result when posted then disappeared. I SEEN IT and wouldn't be on about it otherwise. If you look at the comments made by JAS right after your post then why was he kind enough to try and explain the situation regarding FEDS ????