Pigeon Loft Companys

Guest peter4pm

Guest peter4pm

Ok , ive been obtaining a few qotes from a couple of loft building companys for a 30X8 loft with tiled roof,

Such as Clydesdale Lofts , who were frankly well out of water with their quote of 8 grand lol ..damn it must come gold trimmed .

Ecco Lofts was another ..there around 3,200 ..but with delivery and errection to scotland its around 4,000 and they dont even tile the roof for you ha ha , you need to get somone else to do that for you ,c'mon i thought to myself.

Blakes Lofts ..going to call them today and find out from them .

Anyways is their other companys around that i might not have heard of that may be a bit more reasonably priced than the above ??.

Any names and websites appreciated ...cheers

Peter

Ok , ive been obtaining a few qotes from a couple of loft building companys for a 30X8 loft with tiled roof,

Such as Clydesdale Lofts , who were frankly well out of water with their quote of 8 grand lol ..damn it must come cold trimmed .

Ecco Lofts was another ..there around 3,200 ..but with delivery and errection to scotland its around 4,000 and they dont even tile the roof for you ha ha , you need to get somone else to do that for you ,c'mon i thought to myself.

Blakes Lofts ..going to call them today and find out from them .

Anyways is their other companys around that i might not have heard of that may be a bit more reasonably priced than the above ??.

Any names and websites appreciated ...cheers

Peter

KEPP AWAY FROM BLAKES LOFT....... MINCE

Guest peter4pm

was thinking that owen ..was just wanting somthing built by ppl who know what a pigeon loft should be like ..for ventalation .. ect ect ..look and style

I heard that they were ok ...i take it qualitys not up to scratch ??

Naw the loft leaked from all directions , the air flow was terrible, large gaps at the doors, I spent a lot on a tiled loft from them, major mistake >:(

all the rest what has been on the post I would trust well b4 BLAKES LEAKY LOFTS, the come with 4 tubes of silicon and 2 years supply of Respiratory  treatment ;D

I have a Blakes loft it wasn't new when i purchased it and according to the original owner who brought it from new this loft had been moved from/to several locations and erected, then i brought it and erect it again no problems with leaks no problems with resp either so not all bad..

Guest bakes

if i was looking for new lofts would go to local wood yard and ask them how much to build me say 20fter or so on and get them to make it and erect but me personally out of the loft companys ie blakes,ecco,barnsley,petron and so on would choose ecco seen there lofts at blackpool and local lad got one cracking loft very well made and put together bolted so you can take down move and put back up with out bodging up the framework i also do like brick made lofts if we ever move from were we are now i would make my own brick loft

all the best.

Guest peter4pm
I have a Blakes loft it wasn't new when i purchased it and according to the original owner who brought it from new this loft had been moved from/to several locations and erected, then i brought it and erect it again no problems with leaks no problems with resp either so not all bad..

that is one top loft my good friend thanks for the picture

Guest peter4pm
jim heaps in plean contact muttly if you cat get him i i will try and get you his no to-nite

does he build lofts this jim fellow? .

Guest Grasshopper Lofts

i have just got a blakes loft and overall it seems cacking no leaks and very solid it was bought second hand and went up again no problem

Guest frank dooman

i will try and put up a photo of the one he built for me its 10yr old now and ive shifted it to my new house and made it a 25ft stright loft but jim made it a corner loft for my old small garden

Guest Davy Fleming

peter4pm, Can assure you Muttley is your man , Frankdooman will help you out . Wouldn't waste any more  time  looking and prices . Muttley is top class and extremelly reasonable mate.

Guest peter4pm
i will try and put up a photo of the one he built for me its 10yr old now and ive shifted it to my new house and made it a 25ft stright loft but jim made it a corner loft for my old small garden

Yea that would be great if i could see a pic of your loft .....the thing is i need somthing that looks really tidy and looks good on the eye..as it will sit in my side garden ..not back garden as its far to small to swing a cat let alone a loft.

So is Muttley the guy your on about (jim p)?/

if so ...he has just built me some nest boxes which il be obtaining from him soon ...didnt know he built lofts as well.

Guest peter4pm
peter4pm, Can assure you Muttley is your man , Frankdooman will help you out . Wouldn't waste any more  time  looking and prices . Muttley is top class and extremelly reasonable mate.

Thanks Davie ...didnt know he built lofts ...thought it was just boxes ect .