Nearly Over

alex young

Just two more races to go for me then the old bird races are over,with just competing in sprint races we have had 17 races so far(midweek included)and some of the widow hens are now showing to each other so I will need to give them a couple of 40 milers to keep them from being frisky.Most of the distance men will just be getting to the really good races so best of luck and hope the weather stays fine for you.

yep ob season nearly done just 2 more club races then 2 free weeks but im getting some down on eggs ready for tarbes international and same wkend theres an open race from france so will be a good chance to get yearlings over the water. then the bit i dread yb training and racing still havent really looked at my ybs yet will have to start soon i spose atb clive

yes 1 comback race then hestings 483 miles will have 10 ready for hestings this year thats three more than last had a good old bird season so far 2 club trophys with old birds so very happy with them for my third year cant complain with that results so far