Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pigeon82

im glad to hear that but the worrying part is still to come pal when they

start ranging and when you start training thats the worst part but youll

be grand im sure mate all the best pal phil

im glad to hear that but the worrying part is still to come pal when they

start ranging and when you start training thats the worst part but youll

be grand im sure mate all the best pal phil

well everythings awright so far as far as training goes mate i take it i touched i wee nerve there.

Guest pigeon82

yes it is but his birds are later bred pal not as early as most mine were hatching around 1st january on wards heres a pic of 2 of my ybs sitting there 2nd round of eggs already only pot eggs but theyre laying like crazy in yb section

well everythings awright so far as far as training goes mate i take it i touched i wee nerve there.

why is that blue cock

post-3704-12783728662331_thumb.jpg

yes it is but his birds are later bred pal not as early as most mine were hatching around 1st january on wards heres a pic of 2 of my ybs sitting there 2nd round of eggs already only pot eggs but theyre laying like crazy in yb section

why is that blue cock

i'll look out for you in the west section do you use the darkness.

Guest pigeon82

i do blu cock section h where abouts are you pal i was always in results last year with young birds brilliant first yb season i had top yb flier in club beat fellow club mate by 1 point it was all on last race from roscarberry 244 miles i timed and he never was so close but nice for the competition but gonna take it easier on birds this year as i want to get some ready for channel races next year so some only getting 3 maybe 4 races as ybs

i do blu cock section h where abouts are you pal i was always in results last year with young birds brilliant first yb season i had top yb flier in club beat fellow club mate by 1 point it was all on last race from roscarberry 244 miles i timed and he never was so close but nice for the competition but gonna take it easier on birds this year as i want to get some ready for channel races next year so some only getting 3 maybe 4 races as ybs

well done i'm in lanarkshire

Guest pigeon82

youll have to be looking at homers odysey in bhw to see our results pal in rainy northern ireland and very windy at the moment but we have a super club and lots of banter goes on all the time its great laugh where abouts do you race do u race south or north pal

Guest pigeon82

GOOD ON YOU I SENT 17 THIS MORNING ON FED LORRY FOR 32 MILE CHUCK THEN I TOOK 7 LATER BRED ONES STILL SQUEAKING A MILE UP THE ROAD JUST TO GET USED TO COMING OUT OF BASKET ALL HOME JUST WAITING ON MY 17 NOW PROBABLY WONT BE HOME TILL 12 OR SHORTLY AFTER

Guest pigeon82

it is for youngbirds till they get there bearings right dont start training until they are flocked together going off together and coming back together but beware when they are dotting about like that this year and last year 1 yb each year smashed into side of house and broke wings tried to let it heal but never did so put them outta trhere misery also had yearling this year chased by peregrine hit top of my house roof and tumbled died hitting the ground so check around your area if any do disappear the 2 young ones that hit side of house were both sitting at back gate couldnt beleive it