birds on pipa

mickf

Just been looking at the birds on pipa auction,there's some silly prices being paid.The guy selling the birds he got off marcel aelbrecht,he must be rubbing his hands,there making 500-900 pound sterling each for gg grand chidren of the main breeders.I purchased 12 direct off the best breeders and i thought these where expensive,but what do you expect when you have the guys from china,Japan bulling them up.

http://www.pipa.be/artikelsnew/nikolaasg/aelbrechtnik7eng.htm

Cannot believe fanciers have not heard of Marcel Aelbrecht. 80 years old only races 18 old birds including yearlings and has been the General Champion of all Belgium 2005 and 2006. His bloodlines have been responsible for as many National victories this past few years as any. I visited Marcel in 2003,2004 had 6 youngsters from him in 2005 (that is the waiting time). He races every week from 60 until 600 miles with a average entry of 4 pigeons. Take a look at the above link. If you want any further info on Marcel send me a e-mail

Frank Tasker