pigeon lad coxy!!!

pigeonpete

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I daresay they'll arrive as BATS this time ;D ;D

Well, if they do turn up as bats Chickadee, there is someone who can help you sort it out! ..................BATMAN!  ;D

well dunc, did you get your 6 birds today???  ;D ;D ;D i bet not >:(

Naw but I got them today, look what I got instead of six pure white Logans

In the first pic two are just fantail x you can see the icicles on the tails

In the second pic there is a fantail as well and the small one to the right has a mark on it's tail and is showing signs bad ballance

So as far as I am concerned Coxy is still a Crooxy, I am sure he will try and disclaim my post, but between the two of us then we both know the truth and I will have it out with him in one way or another

The members and who ever I tell can judge for themselves

COXY ENJOY THE £160 YOU CONNED ME OUT OFF AND REMEMBER EVERY PENNY YOU SPENT AND WHAT YOU SPENT IT ON, BECAUSE ONE DAY YOU WILL BE HELD TO ACCOUNT :) :) :)

In the second pic there is a fantail as well and the small one to the right has a mark on it's tail and is showing signs bad ballance

So as far as I am concerned Coxy is still a Crooxy, I am sure he will try and disclaim my post, but between the two of us then we both know the truth and I will have it out with him in one way or another

COXY ENJOY THE £160 YOU CONNED ME OUT OFF AND REMEMBER EVERY PENNY YOU SPENT AND WHAT YOU SPENT IT ON, BECAUSE ONE DAY YOU WILL BE HELD TO ACCOUNT :) :) :)

they dont look the best dunc,  :X :X do you still want those racers off me mate? ;)

:o :o they look like my old garden white - uns Duncan , they were white racer x white fantailx pied birmingham rollers .i gave a pair to a man from Stoke about 3 years ago to breed trappers for himself and mates on the allotments ?? i just wonder if they are one and the same ??                                                          andy

:o :o they look like my old garden white - uns Duncan , they were white racer x white fantailx pied birmingham rollers .i gave a pair to a man from Stoke about 3 years ago to breed trappers for himself and mates on the allotments ?? i just wonder if they are one and the same ??                                                          andy

Could be sounds about right and all the rings are off them if they ever had any:-/

Could be sounds about right and all the rings are off them if they ever had any:-/

:B they were never rung Dunc , only kept as pets , it was 05 when i gave them away , this Stoke fancier came to my loft to collect a yb stray .admired the wite uns , i explained i was moving them on had no room for them and racers , and away they went ?                                                                        andy

:B they were never rung Dunc , only kept as pets , it was 05 when i gave them away , this Stoke fancier came to my loft to collect a yb stray .admired the wite uns , i explained i was moving them on had no room for them and racers , and away they went ?                                                                        andy

Sounds like the very same ones, he's probly aquired them from the guy or he is the guy that got them

Probably sold them ten times over :-/