pigeon lad coxy!!!

pigeonpete

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DOVEScot was checking out the other site and came across our coxy trying to sell white birds to young Sam Smith, have not seen him on here for a while but active on PC maybe he can give you some ammo

aye, it looks like he is aka "pigeonmad1" on a site called "pigeon sales" selling Camile cardens, have informed the site of his details

i have jus recieved this so coxy is still about ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, mate i knw we have gotten off on the wrong fot but i ahve been asked to pass a message on from a guy i purchased some birds from recently

he said that hes on msn at the moment and can u let him know if you are still interested in the white birds cheers jamie

his e-mail is pigeon_lad@hotmail.co.uk

and if you cant sort a deal out with him mail destinies_doves@hotmail.co.uk there a dove release company and i know you wil get god birds from them as all there birds are from racing lines i.e logans and busschaerts cheers mate coxy

i have jus recieved this so coxy is still about ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, mate i knw we have gotten off on the wrong fot but i ahve been asked to pass a message on from a guy i purchased some birds from recently

he said that hes on msn at the moment and can u let him know if you are still interested in the white birds cheers jamie

his e-mail is pigeon_lad@hotmail.co.uk

and if you cant sort a deal out with him mail destinies_doves@hotmail.co.uk there a dove release company and i know you wil get god birds from them as all there birds are from racing lines i.e logans and busschaerts cheers mate coxy

the little scumbag!!!! take it the cops didnt want to know then!!! or that would have made him lay low for a bit?? :o :o :o >:( >:( >:(

I have just recieved an email from Jamie Cox(coloured red) and he seems to be sorting the problem out by compensating me with more birds and also suing me for my actions

I replied to him(coloured blue) and awaiting his reply

He is obviously watching the site because he mention another thread about a 79 year old man which I new nothing about till I came on the site

So Coxy I am looking forward to receiving the other birds and our day in court

Yours truly

Duncan Reid AKA DOVEScot

JAMIE

FIRST OF ALL I NEVER THREATENED YOUR MUM OR ANYONE ELSE, AS FOR TURNING UP AT YOUR DOOR THEN,  I WAS LOOKING FOR YOU TO SORT THIS PROBLEM OUT

SO WHAT YOU ARE SAYING, YOU PUT EIGHT WHITE PIGEONS IN THE BASKET DESPITE TELLING ME YOU HAD PLENTY OF BOXES, THE AMTRAK DRIVER ONLY COUNTED FOUR AND SOMEWHERE ALONG THE LINE SOMEONE IN AMTRAK CHANGED TWO OF THE WHITES FOR ANOTHER TWO

SO WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO SEND ME IN GOOD FAITH AND WHAT ARRANGEMENTS HAVE TO BE MADE, AND HOW DO YOU WANT YOUR BASKET RETURNED

DUNCAN ----- Original Message -----

To: duncan reid

Sent: Saturday, October 13, 2007 2:57 PM

Subject: BIRDS

FIRST OF ALL I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT YOU CAN COME DOWN TO MY HOUSE KICKING OFF AND THREATENING MY MUM???

WAS NO NEED AT ALL AND OUT OF ORDER!!!!

SHE TRIED HER HARDEST TO RESOLVE THE SITUATION BUT IT WAS ENTIRELY OUT OF HER HAND, THERE WAS NO CO-OPERATION BY AMTRAK OR YOURSELF AND SHE AND MY FATHER ARE AN INNOCENT PARTY IN ALL OF THIS. AND AS FOR HER CHANGING THE STORY TO PROTECT ME THIS IS COMPLETE *expletive removed* BOLLOCKS AND YOU KNOW IT IS!!

SECONDLY THERE IS NO FAULT ON MY BEHALF AND I SHALL BE TAKING THIS MATTER UP WITH AMTRAK!! AS I SAID I WOULD AS SOON AS I GOT HOME!! BUT YOU WOULD JUST NOT WAIT. ALSO YOU CLAIM U GOT COLOURED BIRDS BUT AMTRAK BEG TO DIFFER AS THEY ARE CLAIMING 4 WHITE BIRDS!!! WERE DELIVERED TO YOU AND WHEN THE BASKET WAS COLLECTED FROM MY PROPERTY THERE WAS NO DAMAGE AT ALL TO IT!!!

I ALSO WOULD LIKE MY PROPERTY "BASKET" RETURNED TO ME ASAP AS THIS DOES NOT BELONG TO YOU AND WAS SENT IN GOOD FAITH! AS AMTRAK TURNED UP WITH NO BOXES AND THE BIRDS WERE ONLY LEFT IN THE BASKET DUE TO THE FACT OF ME HAVING TO WORK THAT SAME MORNING AS MY DAD HAD TO DEAL WITH AMTRAK ON MY BEHALF!

RUIN MY NAME ALL YOU LIKE MATE DOESN'T BOTHER ME IN THE SLIGHTEST, AS FOR JOINING P.B WITH SO MANY ACCOUNTS THIS IS RUBBISH ONLY GOT THE ONE AND U CAN CHECK WITH THE WEBMASTER AS IF I HAVE MORE THAN 1 THE I.P ADDRESSES WILL BE THE SAME WHICH I THINK IF U CHECK THAT ISN'T GOING TO HAPPEN!!

AS FOR WHATEVER OTHER BULLSHIT IS BEING SAID THEN THAT'S UP TO THOSE SAD PATHETIC INDIVIDUALS  SUCH AS PIGEON-PETE.

THE GUY HAS NEVER ONCE HAD PIGEONS OFF ME I GAVE HIM 14 WIDOW BOXES FOR FREE THOUGH AND THEN WHEN HE GAVE OUT MORE YOUNG BIRDS THAN HE COULD AFFORD TO, DROPPED BACK ON ME TO GIVE HIM YOUNG BIRDS THERE WAS A MISUNDERSTANDING HE WAS NEVER CHARGED FOR ANY OF THIS AND I DID THIS OUT OF THE GOODNESS OF MY HEART TO HELP HIM OUT.BUT DUE TO THE FACT OF LACK OF COMMUNICATION THIS FELL THROUGH AND HE HAS NEVER SPOKEN TO ME SINCE WHICH IS NO SKIN OFF MY NOSE!!

I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO KNOW WHO THIS 79 YEAR MAN IS WHO HAD SUPPOSED TO HAVE SENT ME A CHEQUE FOR BIRDS AND THESE ARE THE ONLY WHITE BIRDS THAT I HAVE AND I HAVE CERTAINLY NOT SOLD ANY BIRDS OTHER THAN THE ONES IN QUESTION FOR A FEW YEARS ATLEAST. BUT HOWEVER I HAVE ONLY EVER SOLD BIRDS LOCALLY AND NEVER SOLD ANY TO PEOPLE OFF THE INTERNET OR ON THE P.B WEBSITE!

SEEMS TO BE A FEW PEOPLE ON THE SITE THAT HAVE *expletive removed* UP IN THE PAST AND I SEEM TO BE GETTING THE BLAME FOR IT!!!

SECONDLY MY SOLICITOR HAS BEEN INFORMED AND I AM FILING A COMPLAINT AGAINST U FOR HARASSMENT,SLANDER AND THREATENING BEHAVIOUR ALL OF WHICH CAN BE PROVEN BY MY PARENTS YOUNGER BROTHER AND SISTERS PLUS  NEIGHBOURS!!

THIRDLY U NEED TO GET AMTRAK SORT YOURSELF FOR COLLECTION OF THESE BIRDS AND THANK YOURSELF LUCKY THAT I AM ACTUALLY SENDING YOU MORE!!! ONCE AGAIN OUT OF THE GOODNESS OF MY HEART AS I HAVE ALREADY SENT THE ONES THAT U HAVE PURCHASED ONCE.

WITH OUT A QUESTION OF A DOUBT YOU HAVE BEEN OUT OF LINE WITH YOUR ACTIONS!!!

ALL OF WHICH WILL BE DEALT WITH VIA A COURT OF LAW!!!

BUT DUE TO ME WORKING AWAY IN NORTHAMPTON AT THE TIME OF YOUR ARRIVAL TO MY HOUSE THERE WAS NOTHING AT ALL THAT MY PARENTS OR ANYONE ELSE COULD HAVE DONE AS THEY ARE NOT THERE BIRDS TO GIVE AWAY!!!

THE POLICE ALSO CONFIRMED THIS AS IF THEY HAD ACTUALLY GIVEN YOU THE BIRDS THEN IT IS CLASSED AS THEFT AND NEITHER OF MY PARENTS ARE FRAUDULENT OR A THIEVES AND ARE ACTUALLY LAW ABIDING CITIZENS THAT DO ACTUALLY GO TO WORK AS DOES MYSELF!! TO ANYONE THAT THINKS DIFFERENTLY ON YOUR PATHETIC LITTLE SITE!

YOUR THREATENING BEHAVIOUR WAS COMPLETELY OUT OF LINE" SAYING U WILL KILL ME AND BURN THE HOUSE DOWN" ALSO YOU PUTTING MY PERSONAL DETAILS OVER THE INTERNET.VERY CHILDISH DON'T YOU THINK DO U NOT REALISE HOW EASY IT IS TO CHANGE YOUR PHONE NUMBER DUE TO HARASSMENT!!!!

AS I SAY ALL OF THESE FACTORS LISTED ABOVE WILL BE SORTED BY MY SOLICITOR AND I WILL BE TAKING FURTHER ACTION AGAINST YOU IN A COURT OF LAW FOR THE ABOVE REASONS!! AS I HAVE WRITTEN PROOF VIA A VALID R.P.R.A MEMBER OF ALL OF THE COMMENTS,REMARKS AND THREATS BEING MADE ON THE PIGEONBASICS WEBSITE BY YOU AND OTHER MEMBERS.

LIKE I SAY I HAVE OFFERED YOU BIRDS AS A REPLACEMENT FOR THE ONES THAT MAGICALLY DISAPPEARED! SO YOU SORT AMTRAK OR FORGET IT! AND NON OF MY BIRDS ARE IN BAD CONDITION AS YOU STATED.

AS FOR WHATEVER OTHER BULLSHIT IS BEING SAID THEN THAT'S UP TO THOSE SAD PATHETIC INDIVIDUALS  SUCH AS PIGEON-PETE.

THE GUY HAS NEVER ONCE HAD PIGEONS OFF ME I GAVE HIM 14 WIDOW BOXES FOR FREE THOUGH AND THEN WHEN HE GAVE OUT MORE YOUNG BIRDS THAN HE COULD AFFORD TO, DROPPED BACK ON ME TO GIVE HIM YOUNG BIRDS THERE WAS A MISUNDERSTANDING HE WAS NEVER CHARGED FOR ANY OF THIS AND I DID THIS OUT OF THE GOODNESS OF MY HEART TO HELP HIM OUT.BUT DUE TO THE FACT OF LACK OF COMMUNICATION THIS FELL THROUGH AND HE HAS NEVER SPOKEN TO ME SINCE WHICH IS NO SKIN OFF MY NOSE!!

::) ::) more bullc***, i know who everyone believes coxy!!! and as for a solicitor!! ha ha dont make me laugh!! they wouldnt entertain you!! you got no legs to stand on!!  ;D ;D im beyond being angry anymore. your a complete scumbag, and as for your parents being law abiding citizens!!! ;D ;D ;D even funnier than youve been framed which is rather funny!! ;D ;D get a life before you end up with your soap on a rope, having a bit of porridge, cause you will end up there eventually ;)

and if this doeas go to court i WILL be there :X ::)

didnt i read somewhere that coxy was on benefits ..think his girlfriend stated that ,thats why he couldnt give money out because he spent it on stuff for the kids....or summut, now he says he was working on the day that duncan went down there?..i believe this is right?.i stand to be corrected...paul

didnt i read somewhere that coxy was on benefits ..think his girlfriend stated that ,thats why he couldnt give money out because he spent it on stuff for the kids....or summut, now he says he was working on the day that duncan went down there?..i believe this is right?.i stand to be corrected...paul

he has a BIG book of lies paul :-/