Mr K Harvey Uttoxeter Staffs

Guest chrisss

I know him too well I am afraid. He is on pigeomland and they love him, staffsfox.

Had birds from him, one a suposed breeder of the Willy Thas strain until I located the breeder who informed me it was a D'Hondt, I said *expletive removed* and he said No D'Hondt. ;D

yes same thing here, these birds were  meant to be willy thas x frank tasker [with peds moses would have loved ;D ;D ;D]the only point is one of them [the stray]is a pickering jannsen and off the guys best stockbirds,this is my desperate/frantic attempt to keep the thread on the subject

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely this bloke should come on here and try to defend himself, If I am following this correctly he has been racing a pigeon that is not registered to him and also I think I have read he is a Secretary of a club.

He should be suspended if found guilty, I do hope you get your hard earned money back Chriss :( :( :( :(

Surely this bloke should come on here and try to defend himself, If I am following this correctly he has been racing a pigeon that is not registered to him and also I think I have read he is a Secretary of a club.

He should be suspended if found guilty, I do hope you get your hard earned money back Chriss :( :( :( :(

he is sec of his club, but as for him turning up to defend himself doubtful, i have been trying to get hold of him since last night [and the owner of the bird has also tried since he was told today]he has raced a stray and then sold it on as a strain that is not,and boasted to me in an e mail about the "cards" it got[still got the mail] as for the cash i have not worked since my daughter died, i borrowed it from the inlaws [all the married guys will know the knowing smirk you get when you ask the inlaws for anything]at least my father in law is an ex fancier so my large butt is covered there ;D ;D ;D ;D

Would just like to say that the birds in question were neither advertised nor purchased through Pigeon Chat.

We are trying to help to get to the bottom of this though.

no it was not,thats for certain, the help, advise and even offers of birds from this site and from pigeon chat have been astounding this is just one bad guy who if i am right has been getting away with this sort of thing for far too long, did you know he has no pigeons of his own any more?, these things can happen,only this time it happened to me,the next time regardless it might be a 12 yr old looking for some "real pigeons" the so called peds of these birds, including the confirmed stray almost caught me out,it was only the mistake with the birds ring that gave it away

not trying to sound like a matryr here but you know what i feel sorry for [as soppy as it sounds] the birds!!!! they were stuck in a box for just over 24 hrs,then taken out and put straight into my stray basket,i cannot take a chance on these,one way or the other,if one is "dodgey" then what about the others?,for the record,and in the interest of fairness i have been offered my money back,time will tell if i get it,i also have a problem about one of the birds,i cannot send the stray back to him,its not his bird,i have been told by the owner to wait and see about the money,and then get in touch with him again about his bird,keep you updated,again thanks for the support,they say this sport is cash obbessed,and dead on its feet,do you want to bet?    

fair play to chrisss and mick name and shame them

as i said on a previous thread

we ALL have a duty to be looking out for each other cash is hard enough to come by unless your selling stolen birds one of the reasons the birds are rung is prove of ownership if someone is sell a bird that's not theirs to own then its theft

he has admitted to racing a stray for 3 years and then selling it to muggins here [thats me ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D]now as most of you guys know next year will be my first years racing so i am no expert,but is it possible to have a stray in your loft as a young bird,then race it for the next 3 seasons with out knowing it is not yours?,not asking any one to "take sides" or anything else here its just i cannot figure out how you could not notice, perhaps i have'nt got a big enough set up? ;D ;D ;D

the only ones who dont know is peter bryant and co ,and i think theyve been informed now[correct me if im wrong chrisss

oh thats correct, ;D ;D ;D i checked again with the reddings again today, nothing  like over kill when it comes to confirmation, it is not his it never was his and never will be his ;D ;D ;D

Think that guy needs a shoval to clean up the diorreha he is talking.

I race pigeons with my father but dont live at home some times dont see the birds for a few days but always spot one thats not ours if a fressone comes in while there out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does he want to borrow some glasses?????????????

Should of gone to specsavers..........

should be taken to court for theft and deception and fraud

Yes its a shame they outlawed flogging.

Hope you get your money back Chris and i hope Mr Harvey gets all whats coming to him too.