champion 1 loft race 2009

supersonic steptoe

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think most on here just want to talk and make negetive comments neil you have explained  how you will run the venture so get on board guys the name steptoe has been in the sport longer than i care to remember would you be part of the same steptoe family that used to race in north london or east london cant remember which they were agreat racing pigeon family with their steptoe strain i would think you would get 120 birds easy so good luck in your venture

oh happy days

okay neilhaving gone into system on youerself with two secs before you posted there names and im satisfied you are gen then im prepared to enter youer race please send info to adress in pm coming shortly sorry having just had call from mr coles who cannot speak highly enough of you and youer performances im happy and apolergise for questioning youer motives

Guest slugmonkey

Classic smassic I wanna race !!!!!

seriously it would be good I like to stack my birds against diffrent competiton it tells me a lot about whats going on in my breeding program

My offer still stands about sending some extra birds for some other lofts if anyone is  interested

yes the tours race with cattherine cooper, this will be a separate prize fund ,after the 2nd classic race the birds left in loft can be activated for £50 see above rules for details.if for any reason(injurys etc) some birds do not go to one or either races with classic club they may still be entered for this tours race.

Thank You

Expecting the Handler to pay shipping fees to get a lost bird back to a money race is a bit much don't you think

If you want to really point a finger about one loft races do a little math on the Sun City African Race !!!

You should research the Mardis Races ( continental Breeding Station ) and the World Ace Challenge this guy's race dosent sound too far off base to me

Now the 64 dollar question I don't know this guy and I see he only has 2 posts does anyone on here know him is he reputable and is he capable of winning the Tours race I would like to race this but I am used to getting ripped off on these type of deals ( NOT CHATRACE his race was very good and he did a honest job !!!) I would love to race Tours but I would like to have a chance at winning it, not just sending birds for the sake of sending birds

i have done my own searching on this man and all i come up with is good vibes from secs of clubs and o6thers and if you look i have stated this im no fool and wanted answers not from neil but others  good honest bloke well liked and very very goood flyer is opinion of others