Had a major disaster

they'll not be far away, hope you get them back,i can give you some old bird if you want them,

ps. do you know steve and cheryl from the village inn,they stayed across the raod from me.

Can I just thank everyone for all the words of encouragement and offers of help, im actually overwhelmed, its very much appreciated  8) , ive been out again at 6am and still no sign of them, so just  hoping they are well whatever the rascals are up to.  :)

I would like to take up the offer of help  :) Thanks.

if you want some help just phone me or leave a message on a p.m. to me  o.k.

i live in ladybank 20 minutes will take me there

im heart broken
AMAR you will get over it when you get your new birds ,if you dont want to be heart broken on a regular basis then dont get pigeons to race  because you will loose them quicker than you can spend money ,ATB les.

Guest blythy1
Can I just thank everyone for all the words of encouragement and offers of help, im actually overwhelmed, its very much appreciated  8) , ive been out again at 6am and still no sign of them, so just  hoping they are well whatever the rascals are up to.  :)

I would like to take up the offer of help  :) Thanks.

i have got a pair of young birds in the nest if you want them ready in about 3 weeks i think they will be grizzles well all of them off this pair has been. let me know?

sorry for hijacking your thread but my dad has had a disaster today trying to settle his yb's we moved his loft last week and he decided to try them out today (nothing to do with me .lol) but he has 5 out of 36 back , 4 came back in ok and he got 1 back from his old loft position but there were a few more that wouldn't trap so in all he still has about 25 unaccounted for mainly x rings they all have phone rings on so if found please report

Looks like we could be doing with creating 'sticky' thread(s) for successful methods for settling pigeons. Think settling 'young birds out for the first time', 'breaking young birds to a new loft', and 'breaking old birds to a new loft' are categories that might need to be handled differently?