Injured yb

Took 3ybs on a 2 mile drop today, first 2 got home in good time, the other one arrived back about half hour ago (was dropped at 12:30)

She has a rip about 2" long from her leg up her chest no excessive bleeding but the skin has been torn, she looks very sorry for herself but has eaten well and taken a good drink.

Any ideas whats done this. My wife has just said shes seen kestrels in that area in the summer, would they have had a go?

Guest Grasshopper Lofts
Took 3ybs on a 2 mile drop today, first 2 got home in good time, the other one arrived back about half hour ago (was dropped at 12:30)

She has a rip about 2" long from her leg up her chest no excessive bleeding but the skin has been torn, she looks very sorry for herself but has eaten well and taken a good drink.

Any ideas whats done this. My wife has just said shes seen kestrels in that area in the summer, would they have had a go?

may have been wires i have had a few this year hit wires

not likely to be kestrels more like wires. she will heal quick.

kestrel,sparrow hawk, try telling the y/birds theyve grabbed this season off the loft top,they do like pigeon(dizzy)(dizzy)

Sparrow hawk maybe, but unlikely to rip the birds leg unless it was a secondary injury from a hawk attack, kestrels are the ones you see hovering at the sides of the road looking for rodents they do not threaten pigeons :-/

Wires I would say, definitely not a kestrel :-/
never say never but would be very rare as they are to small but i hear they an increased number of red kites and they would and are old friend below but the chance of it getting away alive would be unlikely when they get attacked they will dive for cover sometimes hitting wire in the panic but no matter how it happened give the wound a good clean glue it but be very careful when do that cos it very nasty stuff that supper glue keep cleaning every day and look for any sign of infection getting in rest don't let it fly till it is fully healed they are pretty hard and soon get better good look with it m8 ;)