you have all heard me talk about jack

micko and jack

they seem happy  :) hows yer breeding being ?

thanks mark some of the pairing never took to eachother so some whites blacks but 2 pair look very very promising a bit early to say but this is only our first rounds so still early days but dont worry jack nadine and the birds i love taking pics of them all lol so i'll be keeping all my friends on site well up to date with photos

Guest Freebird
CHAIRDE  FRIENDS

you have all heard of jack and seen his pics

well as you all know pigeon fancing isn't just for males

meet jacks sister nadine 1 tomorrow

photo taken this morning mick

Kids look great. Birds look great. All are a credit to you mick. These are all momories the kids will look back on and it will enhance thier adult years. Good on you for being so involved and the birds benefit as well. This surely is what life is all about, is it not? CHAIRDE. ( hope that is correct )

Kids look great. Birds look great. All are a credit to you mick. These are all momories the kids will look back on and it will enhance thier adult years. Good on you for being so involved and the birds benefit as well. This surely is what life is all about, is it not? CHAIRDE. ( hope that is correct )

hi Freebird your right about the memories they are special my father is a great man for the cameras my older brother was killed at 17 and looking back on the photos my daddy has 100's ALL those memories just come flooding back things you simply forget about you see a photo and say to yourself i forgot that digital cameras are great easter sunday along i took over 200 pics something hopefully for jack and nadine to share with their children / grandchildren and hopefully they will introduce their children (God spares them) to the great sport of pigeon keeping

chairde = friends

chara = friend

mo = my

but chairde is fine as your reply was for all of us mick

i take it jack is daddys boy then  ;D

here bigda jacks more a grandas boy haha both his daddy and mammy work the daughter only parttime so roberta the wife and i have them most days if only for a few hours the daughter comes to our house after work has a talk to her mammy as women do jack and i go out back to the birds nadine is now at the age she crys after us so now the weather is getting better hahahaha i bring her out in the walky chair nadine loves the birds as well the biggest problem is jack lifting birds and letting nadine grab at them i now need two pair of eyes in the back of my head would i have it any other way YES a bigger loft with a section to lock those two in haha only joking roberta and i had 2 daughters so jacks like our wee son but what if jack had of been a girl it wouldnt have mattered so long as they are healthy and happy and learn to care and look after their birds mick

i take it jack is daddys boy then  ;D

here bigda jacks more a grandas boy haha both his daddy and mammy work the daughter only parttime so roberta the wife and i have them most days if only for a few hours the daughter comes to our house after work has a talk to her mammy as women do jack and i go out back to the birds nadine is now at the age she crys after us so now the weather is getting better hahahaha i bring her out in the walky chair nadine loves the birds as well the biggest problem is jack lifting birds and letting nadine grab at them i now need two pair of eyes in the back of my head would i have it any other way YES a bigger loft with a section to lock those two in haha only joking roberta and i had 2 daughters so jacks like our wee son but what if jack had of been a girl it wouldnt have mattered so long as they are healthy and happy and learn to care and look after their birds mick