New Administrator - Vallance Lofts

grizzle_hen

Guest chrisss

Don't think you can Chris, if you try it you get the message that only the admin have the power to remove.   :-/

fair enough i just assumed that seeing the option on that page you can use it [ iam sures as hell not trying it to prove a point ;D ;D ;D ;D]i like this site 8) 8) 8)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah can only do the wink or smile, with the colons, cant use the ones on the right, weird

This happened to me once.  Richard told me how to sort it out...it was simple, but I can't remember what I did!! You could try PMing and asking him. ;) ;D

fair enough i just assumed that seeing the option on that page you can use it [ iam sures as hell not trying it to prove a point ;D ;D ;D ;D]i like this site 8) 8) 8)

lol, Aye, true, I just knew as I have a mate who uses same software and asked him so only knew because of that.    8)   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  Well done Chris and Pete on promotion to the ranks of goderators and Admin, some young (ish) blood with knowledge too is bound to be a great asset to a great site.  Shrewd move by Richard and the better half I'm sure.   ;)

Guest chrisss

lol, Aye, true, I just knew as I have a mate who uses same software and asked him so only knew because of that.    8)   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

yep its called the hari kari software package ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Guest chrisss
It looks to me its OPEN SEASON FOR BANNED MEMBERS on this site,I hope all others will be back and then lets see the fun  :-/begine again ;)

i am starting to think that an idea is forming that just because the "new" admin/mods are popular they are some sort of soft touch and or simple minded i think that might be wrong!!!! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Guest numpty01

i agree chrissss noone on here in admin or mods soft touch just nuts for doing job but from my part of past year i lernt a lot and did a lot as have lot of others time moves on so should we. all and enjoy the site richard and gemma createt along with my mate mark fifer valance and who was new one i cant remmber but they are all our mates really just bossy now and again ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

i am starting to think that an idea is forming that just because the "new" admin/mods are popular they are some sort of soft touch and or simple minded i think that might be wrong!!!! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

:-/ No i dont think this at all :( I think Vallence will do a great job :) best man for the Job.

Guest chrisss
:-/ No i dont think this at all :( I think Vallence will do a great job :) best man for the Job.

never said you mate,said in general :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/