les

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chrisss
Actually what is the point of mods doing anything for the site, we try to do things for the best interests of everyone, give reasonable explanations when we do anything and all we get is abuse - we might as well just close the site, would that make you happy?

look i know thats not what you mean, but to an outsider that would look like you were saying to people, accept what the mods do/say, or we shut the site down,

Guest bristolkev

this is not a pop at the mods, but i thought a forum was a place where it`s members could discuss topics and have debate`s with other members openly and not be corner`d into only being able to discuss certain topics and not close threads because there might a squable between some members...this is what a forum is made for!

this is not a pop at the mods, but i thought a forum was a place where it`s members could discuss topics and have debate`s with other members openly and not be corner`d into only being able to discuss certain topics and not close threads because there might a squable between some members...this is what a forum is made for!

So there is a debate, it's getting heated, people are resulting to personal abuse at each other and we have countless reported threads or pms complaining about the topic and telling us to do something about it - what then do you suggest we do?

So there is a debate, it's getting heated, people are resulting to personal abuse at each other and we have countless reported threads or pms complaining about the topic and telling us to do something about it - what then do you suggest we do?

none of that on the thread that i done that got deleted .

i guess there is a line you cant go over some people including myself over step the line surely in the interests of the site the mods should be able to use there sense to stop a discussion turning into an argument

which can easily happen with two differing views

i remember when the shu/rpra break happened a few years back there discussion ended with one member threating to kill the other the site was closed down i am sure richard and a few others will remember

lets remember the mods don't get paid and are not always correct but hopefully they try there best

i guess there is a line you cant go over some people including myself over step the line surely in the interests of the site the mods should be able to use there sense to stop a discussion turning into an argument

which can easily happen with two differing views

i remember when the shu/rpra break happened a few years back there discussion ended with one member threating to kill the other the site was closed down i am sure richard and a few others will remember

lets remember the mods don't get paid and are not always correct but hopefully they try there best

like i said nothing of this nature was written on the thread i done that got deleted .

seems like you cant have an oppinion unless it agrees with RSPB policies ,.................... they have won the day

this kind of statement is so incorrect , the fact is killing birds of prey is illegal and therefore the site has to protect itself and the site for it's members which wish to use the forum in a sensible way , as i have said previously topics such as bops can be discussed but illegal activity wont be discussed or the promotion of such activity , it be a crying shame if we cant talk about such things because of a few promoting such activity  :)

Guest chrisss

at the end of the day, as site owners/admin/mods or grown ups ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D[sorry chris could not help it]site integrity is paramount,however you must also accept that you cannot please all of the people all of the time, and there must be some scope for members to express their disagreement with out the fear of been accused of the heresy of attacking the mods when all they are doing is expressing their god given/democratic right to disagree

at the end of the day, as site owners/admin/mods or grown ups ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D[sorry chris could not help it]site integrity is paramount,however you must also accept that you cannot please all of the people all of the time, and there must be some scope for members to express their disagreement with out the fear of been accused of the heresy of attacking the mods when all they are doing is expressing their god given/democratic right to disagree

I accept that you can't please everyone but is there any need for abuse?

this kind of statement is so incorrect , the fact is killing birds of prey is illegal and therefore the site has to protect itself and the site for it's members which wish to use the forum in a sensible way , as i have said previously topics such as bops can be discussed but illegal activity wont be discussed or the promotion of such activity , it be a crying shame if we cant talk about such things because of a few promoting such activity  :)

correct or incorrect , one thing is for sure and that is such volumes of BOP  in france ,spain and belgium are certainly not tollerated and people of both sides are not frightend to express an opinion as to how numbers are controled .

the term get rid of and removed 4 would suggest that they were killed thats the truth
not the answer i was looking for ,like i said you were wrong ,and just used your imagination ,i get rid of old shoes ,and i remove graffetie ,neither of them are killed .

Guest chrisss
the term get rid of and removed 4 would suggest that they were killed thats the truth

semantics really, the term killed was not used i assume?

not the answer i was looking for ,like i said you were wrong ,and just used your imagination ,i get rid of old shoes ,and i remove graffetie ,neither of them are killed .

so what happened to these birds then take it there healthy and still active ? not from your thread

Guest chrisss

I accept that you can't please everyone but is there any need for abuse?

abuse, is i believe clearly against the rules [i think?]whilst i have on many occasions disagreed with some mods on this site,i do not think i have ever abused anyone