Retirement

greenlands

I've decided to retire my old timer,lost count of the prize cards he's had,but he's been a good ,mostly reliable bird for me .Been over the water several times,1st. Fourgers,3rd Lessay, 1st.Messac this year but must admit only one away in the club but he was 25th Fed, 2 X 1st Portsmouth,2nd Portsmouth beaten by his son and other tickets .Just thought I would show you a photo of him,he's eight year old and has a pair of young birds in the nest.Bred off Dick Balwin barkers and often throws a silver hen,but not in this nest.Lindsay

If you want to send him on holiday as a reward for all his labours, I know just the place. There is a nice place in the Eastern Valley, in South Wales. The views are brilliant and the air is clean. And there are plenty of pretty hens for him to get close to. Better still, there will be no cost for a luxury nest box. There will be on suite feed and drinkers and only the best quality food is served. In addition there will be a choice of grits provided fresh every day. A spacious aviary is provided with ample bathing facilities and plenty of opportunities for sunbathing. The general environment is both peaceful and free of distractions like BOP.

Please get in touch any time you like by pm, and I will make arrangements for executive class transport to be arranged at your convenience.