where does this trapping debate end

Guest vander mungo

Guest vander mungo

new rpra rule now says a ets timed bird must be timed whilst confined in thel loft ,and not within the confines of the loft.

i used astall trap before ets and on occasations had birds turn in trap after removing rubber,before i could let bird in loft it was of flying again not confined.

also i have seen birds removed from sputnik traps a sheet of clear perspex on back of trap stops bird being confined to the loft,front door of trap is oppened ,bird removed and timed outside loft.bird is then put in loft.

again where does this rule stand with the open door system,do you have to close door before clocking or bird is not confined.dont think these boys would risk that might be one seconds behind it

so whos trapping fairly and whos not

Guest vander mungo
this is my trap and no way im i paying all that money to alter it...i would rather pack in...

are the 2 white blocks there to board up in bad weather on inside could use clear perspex ,would stil let sun in

Simple solution, have a platform 2 inches lower inside of the Bob Wires. They'll hop through just as quick. Won't cost oat. just a couple of bricks, or attached to a wooden frame. Job done.

If, like other countries it has to be inside the loft's upright, then just have the bob wires moved back to be level of the upright, and a board two inches lower again. Birds will soon adapt.

Simple have a platform 2 inches lower insid of the Bob Wires. They hop through just as quick. Won't cost oat. just a couple of bricks, or attached to a wooden frame. Job done.

IF THE PAD BOARD ON ROLLERS THER IS'NT APROB  ;)

Guest vander mungo

SOUNDS LIKE THE PAD HAS TO BE LOFT SIDE OF THE BOBS?

thats where they,ll be. only using marks trap as a example how easy it would be to trap bird in sputnik  open front doors catch and clock

the 2 white blocks are where the birds land on the outside one and the inside one is where the bird walks over to get timed in b4 they go through bob wires into the loft if the rpra don`t allow this type as they were leagle last year then they aren't going to see anymore of my money david bills as a flyer himself should see the implications that this new rule is going to do to the fancy all i could say is all traps installed after 31/3/2010 should complie to new rules all traps before should still be used as they were complieing with 2009 rules.

dont worry lads,,,im covered if the rule doesnt change,,i aint that daft,,,lol...

and before anyone says the bird will fly over the pad,,,no it wont cos im in the loft every time to call them in and not once in say 50 times of letting them out have they not landed on that board,,,plus peanuts on there super glued so carnt go wrong...lmfao ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Guest vander mungo
dont worry lads,,,im covered if the rule doesnt change,,i aint that daft,,,lol...

and before anyone says the bird will fly over the pad,,,no it wont cos im in the loft every time to call them in and not once in say 50 times of letting them out have they not landed on that board,,,plus peanuts on there super glued so carnt go wrong...lmfao ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

nice one kid