tobbaco stalks

big blue bar

Guest frank dooman
put in some nesting material in stock loft the other day and one of the pairs seem to take the lot

i had that with a yearling cock this year every time i put it in he went and stuck it in his nest had to split the nest 3 times in fact at 1 stage the hen was up against the roof of the box and he was still building

Guest Davy Fleming

Use them all the time and find that some doos will do build mountains  but never ever have a prob with keeping them clean as the youngsters are always clean upon moving them so swear by them

i had that with a yearling cock this year every time i put it in he went and stuck it in his nest had to split the nest 3 times in fact at 1 stage the hen was up against the roof of the box and he was still building

i like it  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Guest vander mungo
put in some nesting material in stock loft the other day and one of the pairs seem to take the lot

hes the fit one others to lasy to bother

Guest Freebird

He He He! they are all different, arn't they. Like to see this though. I do the same with barley straw and as soon as I put it in they are away good style with a mission. Gives them something to DOO. Think it is because they are kept intensive and not wild, when they get the chance they take it.