Benzing ETS

BIGK

Guest mick bowler

I was looking too, but seems to be going up in price when the rest are coming down!!

Other thing is with the G2 you need another bit if you want to still be able to clock birds when the clock is removed (around £130) when most other ETS seem to do that as standard. Rings are also the most expensive i believe at £1.30 each.

Has anyone purchased this system and using for racing this year, just looking for some feed back as it appears to be good value for money and the Benzing name gotta be one of the best and oldest in pigeon clocks.

Cheers

Allways was the Rolls Royce of clocks you know what they say keep it simple

my mate bought it this year he is happy with it he said rings where £1.02p

i use bricon its great

5 club members bought unikon 530 each i think for version that clocks when u are at club rings for these 1.30

was told by j savage that benzing run an open clock so u can use any rings-you carnt with the rest.

Guest vander mungo
our club were using the benzing clocks on the unikon base so simple

and as far as i no the rings are cheper then the others  :)

spot on mate,great system and great price

I was looking too, but seems to be going up in price when the rest are coming down!!

Other thing is with the G2 you need another bit if you want to still be able to clock birds when the clock is removed (around £130) when most other ETS seem to do that as standard. Rings are also the most expensive i believe at £1.30 each.

Mick, I was under the impression that once they are disconnected from the pad thats it it stops recording unless you buy something else to carry on while our at the club. Unicon the black box goes to club base unit stays at loft but they £550ish dont know about Tauris but Bricon sell an add on to do this aswell, on a limited budget looking for best value for money.

did anyone that actually loads the system have any problems, i know a few lads that done the donkey work to get this system up and running in their club... and the lads who purchaces these systems "expected" it done for them, the lads who bought ets most didnt do their home work as to how the actual system works.. this is my opinion ;)

i know lads who unlike the shelbourne club had big problems... took hours upon hours to load 6 r 7 icons on the club system, alot of work involved for the sake of a few bob... if you ask the men that loaded the system it woznt worth it, but if you ask the men who done nothing to help BUT saved afew bob the i suppose it is worth saving the few bob considering everything was in place for them... again jmo... it still does the same job as bricon unicon tipes etc but not very simple to load.. best of luck for the remainder of 2010 season

yours in sport

ger ;)

i know lads who unlike the shelbourne club had big problems... took hours upon hours to load 6 r 7 icons on the club system, alot of work involved for the sake of a few bob... if you ask the men that loaded the system it woznt worth it, but if you ask the men who done nothing to help BUT saved afew bob the i suppose it is worth saving the few bob considering everything was in place for them... again jmo... it still does the same job as bricon unicon tipes etc but not very simple to load.. best of luck for the remainder of 2010 season

yours in sport

ger ;)

yours in sport

ger ;)

Guest Dublin lofts

yours in sport

ger ;)

and thats true m8