Big-Up Birds

Bobthegas

il now prob stay well clear of any birds for sale via the net ps i hope you are all well and wish you all the best for next season

mate its just mucky water pal ive bought a coupleof birds of the net and they have been top class blokes mate and gd deals,as stuart wilcox says i think it goes along the lines of dont paint everyone with the same brush.Lol i probably got that saying muddled up but it sounded good  ;D ;D ;D ;D :) :) ;D ;D ;D ;D

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

webmaster why are you letting this thred run it is in birds for sale and i can not see a pigeon addvertised. p.s Webmaster  you have the power to end this so pull plug

Yours in sport martin

totally agree  ;D

webmaster webmaster where r u ? lol ;D

for sale

200 white fantails

£200 each ;D

their you go their's is birds for sale now  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

all birds have scord in club and fed level.

we was  yet again as previses years highest prize winner this year taking 15 x 1st 10x2nd 11x3rd ect

6x 1st fed

all bird guaraneed to breed rubish  :P :P ;D ;D :o :o :-/ :) :) ;D

yes they scored at all diferent distances,have you got any late breds,at that price i will snap your hand off,can you make your mind up if there cocks or hens thow  :o  :o

iv got 4 late breds cocks left and just the 1 hen left

if you want these then hurry up their going like hot cake

just sold 195 of these in the last hour ;)

Actually Andew i believe the problem is YOU!!!!

The first thing is you only use this site to sell pigeons, you rarely ever post on any other part of the site.

Secoundly you have turned this part of the forum into a circus with your dodgy reasons for selling, "Closing down stock loft", "Returning to Uni" etc etc whilst at the same time trying to purchase pigeons from other members on this site!!!!

You have peed off Mike Lycett, Sean, Ace, me and many others who use every facility on this website not just the "for sale" site. We cant all be wrong Andrew!!! As i have said to you before learn about pigeons, learn about people and then come back!!!

Mr Kulpa is a fantastic flyer, i dont know him or met him but i can read and thats all thats important when results are concerned. It must tell you something Andrew when you have caused him so much aggro just by trying to endorse/compliment his pigeons.

Listen to what ACE told you because that young man was spot on!!

I suggest the Webmaster removes all of these threads and we start again, fresh, open minded and looking forward to the future.

why remove this thread. threads like this will help me to decide who i would like to buy pigeons of next season. as am new to the sport and dont no who the top flyers are. i read as much as i can and make my own mind up as a result of this. personal i would not by pigeons off lots of people on here. by the way you are not 1 of them (i will be tryin to watch your results closely ;) ). as for people "big-up" . if i said ive had birds off XXXX would that make a differnce (as a nobody to the sport) but say someone with a reputable reputation was Big-up someones birds then this would help me in making a decision. (like this  http://www.pigeonbasics.com/forum/blah/forum/blah/m-1164116748/ ) (got no space this year  :'( )  do you see where am coming from. good and bad it all helps. by removing this thread you take the evidence away. by the way i have never spoke, texted or wrote to mike like many others on here they are true sportsmen/women.

I'VE BEEN TO MANY SET UPS ALL AROUND EUROPE AND PAUL KULPA AND HIS FATHERS  PIGEONS ARE EQUAL TO ANY I'VE SEEN, THIS FORUM HAS REALLY GONE DOWN HILL SINCE OCT, PEOPLE JUST OUT TO CAUSE TROUBLE AND SLAG PEOPLE OFF, LIKE I SAID BEFORE IF THESE IDIOTS CHANNELED ALL THERE EFFORTS IN TO RACING PIGEONS THEN MAYBE THEY MIGHT GET SOMEWARE NEAR S&P KULPA'S RESULTS,    

OK, so i said what i thought, jesus this must have been the best read thread on here,but still, what rubbish,

I again will apologise to any fanciers who feel i have bad mouthed them.

But i stand by what i said,Stuart got it right, but maybe i could have been a little more tactful.

This now ends the thread.

Again i apologise to you all, and hope you dont hold it against me in the near future

Yours truly in the sport

Bob

OK, so i said what i thought, jesus this must have been the best read thread on here,but still, what rubbish,

I again will apologise to any fanciers who feel i have bad mouthed them.

But i stand by what i said,Stuart got it right, but maybe i could have been a little more tactful.

This now ends the thread.

Again i apologise to you all, and hope you dont hold it against me in the near future

Yours truly in the sport

Bob

will not apcept you full of gas

hi i thought this to be a ...for sale section...maybe threads of this nature in future can be put on the main forum and keep this side of this site for sales and wants!

ive noticed since this thread has been running that last few days there has been no birds for sale other then wot was directly after this thread.

lets not scare fanciers from putting their birds for sale on this site beause of wots been said in this thread.....lets get back to pigeons and not arguing over who said wot....paul :) :) ;):P