Big-Up Birds

Bobthegas

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gareth Rankin

Maybe a way round this soap opera is to have some sort of ratings system in the Birds for sale section. This way fanciers will know who is a reliable source to purchase pigeons from, also likewise for the Sellers when someone wants to buy pigeons from them if they have had bad feedback from other dealings then they will know who to avoid.

Very good idea Gary, like on the auction sites where you get feedback positive or negative, this would show the real truth!!!

bet there would be a few complaints about that if that was brought in

------------------------

so any way let me guess who they will not name let me guess!!!  ME!!! How very sad, as mentioned in another post

IF YOU ARE DOING WELL THERE ARE ALWAYS FOLK THERE TO KNOCK YOU 9 TIMES OUT OF 10 IT IS THE PEOPLE WHO COULD NOT FLY A KITE ON A WINDY DAY,

Get that members who are making these stupid and pathetic comments

Something needs doing to sort all this c..p out lets get on with it and go back to normal. Perhaps the webmaster could wipe these silly threads off and things can go back to normal.

Jeremy.

totally agree jeremy ;D

anyway so my cock didnt turn up back at the lofts ?

Guest Gareth Rankin
Something needs doing to sort all this c..p out lets get on with it and go back to normal. Perhaps the webmaster could wipe these silly threads off and things can go back to normal.

Jeremy.

I would have to agree with you Jeremy,

RIGHT LETS GET ONE THING STRAIGHT....

I'M NOT RELATED TO ANDREW IN ANYWAY, UNTIL I SOLD A COUPLE OF VAN LOONS ON THIS SITE A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO I'D NEVER MET HIM BEFORE.

SO TO SHUT YOU ALL UP ONCE AND FOR ALL, HE'S NOTHING TO DO WITH ME, OTHER THAN SOMEONE WHO BROUGHT SOME PIGEONS.

I'M JUST A GENIUNE FANCIER TRYING TO SELL SOME DECENT BIRDS TO PAY THE CORN BILL.

END OF STORY

RIGHT LETS GET ONE THING STRAIGHT....

I'M NOT RELATED TO ANDREW IN ANYWAY, UNTIL I SOLD A COUPLE OF VAN LOONS ON THIS SITE A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO I'D NEVER MET HIM BEFORE.

SO TO SHUT YOU ALL UP ONCE AND FOR ALL, HE'S NOTHING TO DO WITH ME, OTHER THAN SOMEONE WHO BROUGHT SOME PIGEONS.

I'M JUST A GENIUNE FANCIER TRYING TO SELL SOME DECENT BIRDS TO PAY THE CORN BILL.

END OF STORY

paul k

i totally understand where you comming from you will always get people like bobthegas and others pulling you down.

dont worrie about it if their spent the time wih their birds instead of typing gosip their would see the result from their birds AND NOT FROM OTHERS ;)

oi bob the gas

i dont no who u are but u started this thread now finish it dont run and hide and let other ppl sort ur sh1t out be a man and stand up to what u wrote.

if u think its paul k he aint no mug mate trust me he is in my section of the nfc and he does get em and in his fed "berkshire".

so if he is selling pigeons he dont need andrew to help him, his results speak for them selfs.

now b 4 u say there u go 1 of his freinds again helping him out, no he aint no freind of mine iv only met him the ones at a nfc marking staition even then we only chatted for 5 min.

stop hiding and be a man.

I Am not related to paul in any way, i have purchased a few birds from him which i have been very very happy with, his birds have proved themselves time after time you only need to see the results to know, so they dont need any "bigging up" as you mention

i also see many other fanciers haev purchased  birds from him and they have been very happy with them so whats your problem.

i think when people write things good about other people birds some of you dont like it as it seems all you are here to do it comment , complain and moan and make lies up.

END OF CONVO!!!

Actually Andew i believe the problem is YOU!!!!

The first thing is you only use this site to sell pigeons, you rarely ever post on any other part of the site.

Secoundly you have turned this part of the forum into a circus with your dodgy reasons for selling, "Closing down stock loft", "Returning to Uni" etc etc whilst at the same time trying to purchase pigeons from other members on this site!!!!

You have peed off Mike Lycett, Sean, Ace, me and many others who use every facility on this website not just the "for sale" site. We cant all be wrong Andrew!!! As i have said to you before learn about pigeons, learn about people and then come back!!!

Mr Kulpa is a fantastic flyer, i dont know him or met him but i can read and thats all thats important when results are concerned. It must tell you something Andrew when you have caused him so much aggro just by trying to endorse/compliment his pigeons.

Listen to what ACE told you because that young man was spot on!!

I suggest the Webmaster removes all of these threads and we start again, fresh, open minded and looking forward to the future.

Who are they then? Fess up if you know something!

Yip i agree spill the beans BIG MOUTH instead of 'gassing'...if u've been ripped off thats ur own stupidity for probably jumping in and not doing your homework b4 buying!!

Hi all im new to this site also relatively new to the sport still a novice,this is my first post i often look at birds for sale one of the main reasons for reg to this site.But i must say having read these posts il now prob stay well clear of any birds for sale via the net ps i hope you are all well and wish you all the best for next season