phantom flyer

Guest chrisss

Guest chrisss

beds,berks,cheshire,derbys,dorset,east sussex,glocs,hants,herefoshire,herts,leices,rthants,tts,oxon,salop,

somerset,staffs,surrey,warwicks,westmidlands,westsussex,wilts,worcs, some destionations have a minimum 23 pound eg brighton,weymouth,crewkerne,burnley,blackburn,preston,hereford,

monmouth,shrewsbury,wrexham,south wales,and in side m25

this is what i have found out so far[he covers all of this]its in my area, and no i do not work for him /have shares in his company nor am i related to him, his milkman or the guy who works down the chipshop who swears he's elvis ;D ;D ;D ;D

Cant remember exactly how far he goes been up as far as Chester for me does up and around the midlands dont think he does the east coast  its shame he doesnt go lot further because he is very good

is it a black van that is used i,m sure i,ve seen something like that up here in fife

with a logo on the side of a phantom

Guest shadow

is it a black van that is used i,m sure i,ve seen something like that up here in fife

with a logo on the side of a phantom

HE DOES NOT COME UP THAT FAR

Take it this is roger Hughes you are talking about. Think he may be on holiday,He does intend, or should i say, would like to extend his services to Scotland.

Cheers

Rab Smith

i,ve phoned him to-day rab and he does not come up to scotland at all. and not in the forseeable future. so thats thend of that one just have to stick with amtrak

Guest chrisss

i tried the guy for the first time today ,he picked up the bird from manchester this morning phoned me at 15.00 this afternoon and told me he would be here at 17.00 he turned up bang on the time i cannot recomend the guy high enough,stuff amtrak [for most of it](wiseman)(wiseman)