six on the trot

Guest Vic

Now we are here, to put our feathered friends to the test. Six on the Trot. WITH THE NORTH WEST COMBINE . No other  British Fed, Amal, Combine etc. can claim the same.  We have been doing it for seventy, eighty years, maybe more. Pigeon Racing at its prime.

Now we are here, to put our feathered friends to the test. Six on the Trot. WITH THE NORTH WEST COMBINE . No other  British Fed, Amal, Combine etc. can claim the same.  We have been doing it for seventy, eighty years, maybe more. Pigeon Racing at its prime.

well ;D  one thing about vic,,,,,he makes us think very hard ;D

You'll need atleast two separate teams though - for the 7 day isolation period in beteen each race - the same birds can't go the following week

I prefer the UNC programme - channel races every two weeks

Yes!  For the last couple of years. But in the past ,I have won many races putting them straight back. Don't tell anybody though! LOL Vic.

Racing into Northern Ireland over the next few weeks.

May 31st Talbenny  (Wales )

June 7th  Talbenny  (Wales)

June 11th Sennen Cove Yearling National ( England )

June 14th  Bude   ( England )

June 21st Sennen Cove  ( England )

June 27th  St Malo ( France )

July 4th  Vannes Kings Cup ( France )

July 11th Quimper Friendship National ( France )

Now thats what you call a channel programme for real channel racing into Ireland having to fly the Irish Sea not just the English Channel. Vic your so called programme is a doddle compared to this. ( seen bigger rivers what your calling your channel lmao)

YES ALL VERY WELL. BUT THE RACES THAT YOU SHOW ARE NOT IN THE NORMAL CLUBS PROGRAMME, ARE THEY? IN OTHER WORDS YOU HAVE A CHOICE OF IN OR OUT.  WE HAVEN'T. THAT'S THE DIFFERENCE. IF I INCLUDED THE TWO BIRD RACES, ETC WITHIN OUR AREA. I'M SURE IT WOULD FAR SURPASS ANYTHING THAT YOU EVER HAVE ATTEMPTED . LOL.  

Vic the only ones that aint classified club races are the 3 Nationals all others are normal weekly races across the channel plus we have our inland races also on the same weekends which are all normal club races if you want to win fancier of the year of in the NIPA you would have to compete in them all to gather points, so as you can see as i told you before your programme is a doddle lmao ( keep flying the river mate )

Wouldnt have any problem with that statement Jimmy,except to say they werent crossing approx 100 miles of water in their French races previous to here,still a good un is agood un regardless of what location its racing to,but there are some that have to be that bit more durable.