Ronnys

pjc

Many have questioned the ability of the Ronny's and asked if they are performing here.

Just to let those who doughbt the birds ability 1st East Section, 56th Open Welsh South-East National Maidstone was bred by Ronny. The 1st 50 positions all went to the North Section

Well done!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Many have questioned the ability of the Ronny's and asked if they are performing here.

Just to let those who doughbt the birds ability 1st East Section, 56th Open Welsh South-East National Maidstone was bred by Ronny. The 1st 50 positions all went to the North Section

Well done!

:)You say bred by ronny.

THE BIRD IN QUESTION WAS BRED BY RONNY AND RACED BY PAUL H   IM LED 2 BELIEVE WAS 1ST CLUB 1ST SECT E 56TH OPEN IN THE NATIONAL, AND JUST PROVES THAT  RONNYS BIRDS ARE WINNING GOOD PRIZES ALL OVER EUROPE.......WELL DONE 2 PAUL ON A DAY THAT FAVOURED BIRDS IN THE NORTH AND 2 THE KNOCKERS  ... ;D ;D ;D I TOLD U SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE BIRD IN QUESTION WAS BRED BY RONNY AND RACED BY PAUL H   IM LED 2 BELIEVE WAS 1ST CLUB 1ST SECT E 56TH OPEN IN THE NATIONAL, AND JUST PROVES THAT  RONNYS BIRDS ARE WINNING GOOD PRIZES ALL OVER EUROPE.......WELL DONE 2 PAUL ON A DAY THAT FAVOURED BIRDS IN THE NORTH AND 2 THE KNOCKERS  ... ;D ;D ;D I TOLD U SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cock or Hen Mick ?

basaily Roland janssens

THE BIRDS WITH RESPECT ARE RONNYS FAMILY AND HE HAS HAD THEM FOR MANY YEARS BEING A VERY CLOSE FRIEND OF ROLANDS, AND HAS AND WILL NOT SELL OFF THE BACK OF ROLANDS NAME...RONNYS BIRDS IN THERE OWN RIGHT ARE WINNING ALL OVER EUROPE  YOU GET TOP QUALITY BIRDS FROM RONNY AS THE GUYS WHO ALREADY HAVE THEM WILL TESTIFY..   SOME TRY 2 KNOCK THEM AND WE KNOW WHO BUT TRUST ME THEY WANTED 2 KEEP THEM A SECRET FOR THEMSELVES 2 MAKE MONEY FROM  WELL THERE FEEBLE ATTEMPTS 2 DICREDIT THE BIRDS BACKFIRED  AS THE BASKET PROVES THAT MY FAITH IN MY GOOD FRIENDS BIRDS  PROVES I WAS RIGHT....MICK

some blues whites grizz and blacks

one thing i seen in the ronnys they mature very fast.

my young birds cocks and hens look like 2 year olds lol.

will be good to see how my ronnys race vs the rolands as i fly in same fed as J&A Mellor ;)

Lets hope your as a good fancier as they are then!

will be good to see how my ronnys race vs the rolands as i fly in same fed as J&A Mellor ;)

they have nothing to prove they are winning all over.....

[/quote       JUST 2 CORRECT YOU  THE BLACKS ARE A DIFFERENT FAMILY AND YOURS ARE NOT FROM THEM....