100 MILE

Guest slugmonkey

Guest slugmonkey

Wed 18th  100 mile training toss at world ace challenge after this birds must be activated I am team 84 I have 1 bird I have aptly named it "Magic Bullet Fish" it has gotten faster each time they increase distance I would like him in around 80th position I don't want him in front this early as it's 6 races and this is a short toss they are going 150m to 400 miles with 1/2 the races being 300 or more should be a toughie this late in the year course is from west and should be a crosswind chance of tailwinds very little this bird is Grondeliers, pinnacle, Kaiser, and red fox jannsen should come on at 300 band # A.U. 09 Fly N Fish 9765 wish me luck !!!

Guest slugmonkey

there were 600 but are down to 420 ish yes its late but its warmer down there ( Texas ) some top name guys there birds from all over world the top bird from here usally auctions 15,000 + Ganus and Hutchins are getting 1500 a baby from last years winner lots of Tiawianese in race

Wed 18th  100 mile training toss at world ace challenge after this birds must be activated I am team 84 I have 1 bird I have aptly named it "Magic Bullet Fish" it has gotten faster each time they increase distance I would like him in around 80th position I don't want him in front this early as it's 6 races and this is a short toss they are going 150m to 400 miles with 1/2 the races being 300 or more should be a toughie this late in the year course is from west and should be a crosswind chance of tailwinds very little this bird is Grondeliers, pinnacle, Kaiser, and red fox jannsen should come on at 300 band # A.U. 09 Fly N Fish 9765 wish me luck !!! [/quo

BEST OF LUCK M8   YOU LIKE A TOUGH RACE     :)

BEST OF LUCK M8

KEV / ELSIE ELLIOTT

• 2 weeks later...
Guest slugmonkey

I am in Florida so I havent been on much the race here has been moved back 2 days the world ace race is sunday as well I have 5 birds at this race and have pooled about 500 on them I think I will do well this year results probably on tues or wed will be on A.U. website as Gulf Coast Homing Club, the race will probably read Classic or Gulf Coast Classic there are about 3500 birds from all over U.S. its a huge race

TYVM if I win any of them I'll donate a sibling !!!

as long as your paying carrage ;) maybe as a bit of intrest you could put one in next year and name it pigeon basics.com uk ;) and we can all watch its progress ;)

Wed 18th  100 mile training toss at world ace challenge after this birds must be activated I am team 84 I have 1 bird I have aptly named it "Magic Bullet Fish" it has gotten faster each time they increase distance I would like him in around 80th position I don't want him in front this early as it's 6 races and this is a short toss they are going 150m to 400 miles with 1/2 the races being 300 or more should be a toughie this late in the year course is from west and should be a crosswind chance of tailwinds very little this bird is Grondeliers, pinnacle, Kaiser, and red fox jannsen should come on at 300 band # A.U. 09 Fly N Fish 9765 wish me luck !!! [/quo

best of look mate hope the bird comes good for you mate.

all the best

k.baker

Guest slugmonkey

Just got back from Florida did terrible, race was fast 1900+ birds shipped all 280 paying positions clocked in 6 1/2 minutes we had 1st bird in 1 loft got 17th , had 3 and 4 birds in last years winners loft was out of money had 2,3,4, at another loft their 1st bird was 9th again these finished out of the money I did win pool money on 17th bird

still not started world ace race yet I am hoping tues these birds havent trained in a while and I am sure the losses will be severe

Guest slugmonkey

The race wil be starting at 8 am local the results will be live on the net I am expecting them in about 3 hours they shold catch a cross/tail wind should be a good race