national

whiteflighted

club / fed racing is racing into near enough one large area ( also know as corridor racing )and birds dont have to think too much most follow the leaders , national birds need brains as flying in all directions from west to east  ;) but it gives the fancier and birds a greater test ;) im sure you'l enjoy it ;)

Guest WINGS 04

First you have to see how far you are racing in the national then you have to look at how mean are going in your section as there will be no drag like the fed races if you are not on the line of flight but if you want to test your birds this is the racing that you want good luck in what ever you want to do

Guest thunderbird
club / fed racing is racing into near enough one large area ( also know as corridor racing )and birds dont have to think too much most follow the leaders , national birds need brains as flying in all directions from west to east  ;) but it gives the fancier and birds a greater test ;) im sure you'l enjoy it ;)
yes correct nothing like seeing a bird drop after 8x10 14 hours on the wing knowing they came home you cant beat it

You gotta be in it to win it mate, Why not give it a bash, I dont fly a kit on a windy day in the club, But Majority of the time beat the same lads that beat me in the club week on week :-)

so go for it mate, Some wont join the national in my opinion as they like to stay winning against 50 bird in the club.  ;) just my opinion though :-)

thanks oldyellow only been in the sport 4 2 years still need to learn a lot

just need a good loft , good birds , common sense and patience and be open to learn , were all still learning i'd be worried if stopped learning , i havent flown in nationals but i'll be sending to a few this coming season i fancy getting a bird from 650 mile have won from 86 miles  to 512 miles , so be a new challenge nowt like moving the goal posts to give yourself a greater challenge , good luck :)

corridor racing , in your opinion old yellow , the fed. i race in is 40miles from east to west  bit wide for a corridor

a  big corridor but birds still all flying into same areas in good numbers in a national very harder the further north to create any drag because there simply aint the number of birds in to the areas unlike club racing within a fed

corridor racing , in your opinion old yellow , the fed. i race in is 40miles from east to west  bit wide for a corridor
the corridoor we fly with the mnfc is 150 miles from east to west so there is a big differance to fed flying.