Benzing G2

Guest mick bowler

Anyone using this ETS system?

Whats your opinion of it?

I got this system just after christmas i looked at all the rest out there which were expensive compaired to the G2, i found it easy to understand and work, very highly recommend great value for money, iv now put the system in my new loft and have been testing it on the birds.

:)

Guest vander mungo
Anyone using this ETS system?

Whats your opinion of it?

being used by 2,3rds of our club and man in charge is unikon wisard ARCHIE systems are compatible

but then again we have a good man ,at the helm.nothing seems to phase him.

ps.its simple to use and best deal around

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bakes

i had a look at a club member's he got it to race his ybs to this coming season look a good system but to me the pads look abit small compare to unikon pads

all the best.

Anyone know why price gone up from £198 to £249?

Mick £198 was price put on the G2 by Benzing which ended at Blackpol show 2010.

The £249 price is part of a special package deal being done by Homing Pigeons, this deal  ends 25th April 2010.  Prices there after will go to £450 for the same package which is Benzing's recommended retail price

If you have any questions feel free to contact http://homingpigeons.co.uk

Guest mick bowler

Mick £198 was price put on the G2 by Benzing which ended at Blackpol show 2010.

The £249 price is part of a special package deal being done by Homing Pigeons, this deal  ends 25th April 2010.  Prices there after will go to £450 for the same package which is Benzing's recommended retail price

If you have any questions feel free to contact http://homingpigeons.co.uk

Ok Thanks.

£450 seems a bit high for this system especially as Unikon was offered to us as a club for around the £300 mark.

Ok Thanks.

£450 seems a bit high for this system especially as Unikon was offered to us as a club for around the £300 mark.

Hi,

Can't comment on Unikon pricing.  Would seem to me though that the £249 price is £51 less than the offered £300.  Also depends if you are doing a like for like comparison.

If you need any other info on Benzing products feel free to contact Jim on 07799640711 or vist the homing pigeons website.

Guest mick bowler

Hi,

Can't comment on Unikon pricing.  Would seem to me though that the £249 price is £51 less than the offered £300.  Also depends if you are doing a like for like comparison.

If you need any other info on Benzing products feel free to contact Jim on 07799640711 or vist the homing pigeons website.

We are not sure when we will be buying the systems, i doubt it will be for old bird racing, more like YB racing but Unikon quote was fixed to June, so it will be £150 cheaper than the Benzing if we do not order til after April 25th.

Guest bakes

2 members have it, when i went to one's loft i found the sensitivity of the pads is much better than my unikon ;)

does look a good system mate wish i bought one now when i had the chance at blackpool when it was going cheaper as looking for ets system for next season iver benzing g2 or will go for unikon lookly we can use them up club so wont be problem as most ets lads are on benzing or unikon will be fitting pads under a platform as they go threw bobs to trap back into there sections so stops the pads getting mucked up.

all the best

klaus

does look a good system mate wish i bought one now when i had the chance at blackpool when it was going cheaper as looking for ets system for next season iver benzing g2 or will go for unikon lookly we can use them up club so wont be problem as most ets lads are on benzing or unikon will be fitting pads under a platform as they go threw bobs to trap back into there sections so stops the pads getting mucked up.

all the best

klaus

I like the unikon best mate ;)jmo