SALMOCOLI 100

Guest joshdonlan

Guest joshdonlan

Josh, what is wrong with using the standard method of Baytril or Amoxicillin for ten days followed by a vaccination. It is tried and tested and if you do it right you will have your protection. If you like I will repeat exactly the method the Vet has rcommended. Just say.  

Josh, what is wrong with using the standard method of Baytril or Amoxicillin for ten days followed by a vaccination. It is tried and tested and if you do it right you will have your protection. If you like I will repeat exactly the method the Vet has rcommended. Just say.  

Owen it may be the price,  some vets are charging £120 for 100mls  plus consultation fee to get it  :o :o

Guest joshdonlan

Yes Owen, thats the plan. I have had a bit of adive from your mate Jas.

Thanks  :)

this product contains furozoldine that we used to use 15 years ago for pharatyphoid it was quiet effective against salmonella and ecoli infections milds ones

the reason been that baytril is the most effective cure for salmonella nd used in the way you descrie will lose its effectiveness in a few years and the nwe will all be up the creek with no where to go

!!!!!!

i bought a litre of baytril(entrofloxin) for £90 and i have plenty left

Frank are you aware that once the bottle is opened it has a shelf life of 28 days, it breaks down once exposed to air. using it after that you will be give a product that is either well below what it supposed to be or could even be useless. Baytril is one of the only products i know that reacts this way. thats why there is no point in buying it in a big bottle.  This advice came from 2 of the top pigeon vets in the country.

Guest strapper

this product contains furozoldine that we used to use 15 years ago for pharatyphoid it was quiet effective against salmonella and ecoli infections milds ones

fural is a very good product ,which i use and like.

using fural is a high rated product against paratyphoid..plus others, but there is a difference between it and baytril ...

while fural stays in the stomach of the bird longer than baytril ,baytril reaches throughout the body and gets to outer reaches...where some bacteria could be hiding.

the make up of this gear is almost the same as ALTABACTIINE , which was very good .