CORN

dwh

:-/GETTING LOW ON WIDOWHOOD MIX AND WAS RUNNING L8 SO CALLED INTO ANOTHR CORN MERCHANT CHARGED ME 75p MORE THAN MY USUAL ONE HOW CAN THERE BE SUCH A DIFFERENCE  IN PRICE THOUGHT THE  PRICE WAS SAME ACROSS THE BOARD :-/

Guest BRYANBROCK
:-/GETTING LOW ON WIDOWHOOD MIX AND WAS RUNNING L8 SO CALLED INTO ANOTHR CORN MERCHANT CHARGED ME 75p MORE THAN MY USUAL ONE HOW CAN THERE BE SUCH A DIFFERENCE  IN PRICE THOUGHT THE  PRICE WAS SAME ACROSS THE BOARD :-/

Because they all thievin gits  :-/ :-/

I recently had some Bamfords All Rounder delivered.

It's the worst quality I have ever had from them. It's very dusty.

Yeah i know what you mean mate, i dont rate bamfords as well, id rather pay more for versa lega or beyers and get a good quality, very low dust content corn, i use bayers barley and pay £14 plus a bag, i tried bamfords barley and i think i paid £8 or £9 pound a bag the quality of the bamfords were aweful, there was way to much water content in the barley and the birds droppings went to pot, i changed back to beyers and perfect droppings again. you get what you pay for. Also you have to remember that these companies are in business to make money and we have except that, I have to be honest i would never buy any corn that was grown in the uk as i dont think we have the right climate and thats why the foreign corn is better but it comes at a price.

jas.

Thanks for that ive been thinking about taking a ride over to taylors to take a look at thier corn, and looking at the catalogue the best all round did seem a good one but hard to say from pictures but will defo go and take a look now thanks.phil.