NEW COURIER

You might remember that i mentioned a friend of mine starting up a courier delivery service for pigeons,his first bit of business is going to be for me to take birds from hampshire up to manchester,newcastle,and co durham,a week today,he has others on root.He's not on here as any one yet, i volenteed to post to drum up some business for him as he's a great bloke,so if anyone needs birds picked up from the hampshire area up to as far as co durham or coming back from there etc send me a p.m and ill get it sorted out for you.he's waiting for his new number to be sorted out just for the pigeon courier side,the firm will be known as PREMIER COURIERS UK he doe's have DEFRA TYPE 1 AND 2 AND FULLY INSURED :).THANKS FOR LOOKING ANDY.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cool we need some better couiers ;) would he bring back down to dorset andy or just hampshire :-/
YES HE WOULD :) he will be covering all the uk very soon and has employed pigeon flyers to work for him or most will be :).

You might remember that i mentioned a friend of mine starting up a courier delivery service for pigeons,his first bit of business is going to be for me to take birds from hampshire up to manchester,newcastle,and co durham,a week today,he has others on root.He's not on here as any one yet, i volenteed to post to drum up some business for him as he's a great bloke,so if anyone needs birds picked up from the hampshire area up to as far as co durham or coming back from there etc send me a p.m and ill get it sorted out for you.he's waiting for his new number to be sorted out just for the pigeon courier side,the firm will be known as PREMIER COURIERS UK he doe's have DEFRA TYPE 1 AND 2 AND FULLY INSURED :).THANKS FOR LOOKING ANDY.

Whiteknight tell your freind good luck in his new business from us i hope all goes well for him mate.

Please note this is the number that PREMIER COURIERS uK can be contacted on at any time 07506037207 and ask for MATT,they will be in manchester area this coming monday,and will be in south wales next week end.

whitenight, i can say that premier couriers (matt) comes across as a gentleman.i have just spoken to him and he was very helpful and honest.good luck to him.
:) Yes john great bloke,i will give him all the help he needs but i wont be driving round the country thats asking to much :'( :'( :);) i did speak to him earlyer and he said he has had many calls.

Whiteknight, I couldn't get through to him as his phone was engaged and need some birds down from County Durham desperate so this is great for me, is he going to be coming on here as a member or can we p.m you with orders?

Whiteknight, I couldn't get through to him as his phone was engaged and need some birds down from County Durham desperate so this is great for me, is he going to be coming on here as a member or can we p.m you with orders?
:-/ Well you pikey you could have rung me or yes you could p.m me with any orders,i think he will come on line but at mo he is working or playing with his dogs as he races them and very good he is :).