lost 06 birds

rockinrick

to be honest i am not sure of the amount of birds in the loft at night before as since early week i have not had my mind on the birds  :B yesterday was the first that i noticed them gone as i have had a friend feeding and excercising them , on asking my neighbours i have since found out that some lads have been riding motor bikes on the field at the bottom of my garden ,but that is not saying that they are to blame , i will be reporting the loss of the birds to the rpra tomo as its been 2 days and not a feather back yet

to be honest i am not sure of the amount of birds in the loft at night before as since early week i have not had my mind on the birds  :B yesterday was the first that i noticed them gone as i have had a friend feeding and excercising them , on asking my neighbours i have since found out that some lads have been riding motor bikes on the field at the bottom of my garden ,but that is not saying that they are to blame , i will be reporting the loss of the birds to the rpra tomo as its been 2 days and not a feather back yet

i would mate as it just sounds funnie id expect one at least back by now

reall sorry to hear this rick mate, but there is somthing seriously amiss hear, sorry to say it mate, but someone has had these off!!  you would never lose 19 trained and raced yearlings off the loft, who have you had lookling after them?? surely he must have noticed there wa alot less than normal?? cant put my finger on it mate, but i smell a serious Rat!!. hope you get to the bottom of it, is there any other clues??

regards :-/

Very strange that Rick.I have had a hawk attack scatter the lot,but at least a few should have come back by now,they're not YB's.It's the eternal question is'nt it where do they go?I think people sometimes keep them if they like the look of them,I had a YB escape last year and I often wonder if it's in a loft somewhere because although rung as a racer it is infact half show racer as i breed for the show pen only so it is/was a very good looking bird.If someone has got it I just think well the jokes on them cos it ain't going to breed any race winners is it?,serve them right for not reporting it!

still no birds back  , feel sure they in someones loft now , or there is a batch of yearlings that have been raced up to 250ml and trainned at 60 ml every week flying around lost lol

thing is they are double rung with my name and number on so they are not raceable by anyone but me ,

You would be surprised Rick,I had a stray come in last year and reported it ,it had apparently gone from the owners loft before it had even been trained 2 months before,yet when it turned up at my lift it had a race rubber on.Explain that one!

• 1 month later...