hongerlouts strain ?

has anyone heard of these (not sure of spelling) ,beleive an Alex Sholer (from north east) was winning with them . would like to know where they originate from ,when ,what the base is etc ,any helps gratefully received .        andy.

brought this up again in-case any members on this evening may know.still looking for the info ,thanks in advance,                          andy.

i remember someone posting about this family and how they flew well a couple of years ago i think in yorkshire ..
thanks Mick , i beleive very few about over here , would just like info on the latebreds i have thanks             andy.

i dop remember an article on them, ill try rackin my brain to try 2 remember
if you could help i would appreciate it thanks                    andy .

do you mean D'Hondt?
no Chris definetly hongerlouts ,although not sure if spelling is correct .gangster recognised the name is not a common strain ,hoping it may be a modern day buscheart fly and win from 100 to 500 mile (with speed) i beleive , thanks     andy.

Guest chrisss
no Chris definetly hongerlouts ,although not sure if spelling is correct .gangster recognised the name is not a common strain ,hoping it may be a modern day buscheart fly and win from 100 to 500 mile (with speed) i beleive , thanks     andy.

no worries mate i would be interested myself ;D ;D

i have seen the name in the papers but not many have them or they are not saying lol :).

thanks leighton , if you can point me toward any articles i would appreciate it .            andy.

Andy,

the lad didn't show at clock reading today. Will catch him during the week.

Dave

ok pal ,thank you .                    andy.

i saw some of those advertised in the homing world last year,a lad from durham was selling them.not 100 % but ime sure there janssens,plenty of reds in the family.

les

thanks Les ,the 2 latebreds ihave are a dark and normall blue chequer .                  andy.

hi mate i have  good family of these pigeons via alec showler who is a friend of mine and terrence mcruden who is flying out of his skin with thee pigeons have some late breds in the nest and some ready now if any ones interested these pigeons are a good alround family  

Guest chrisss
hi mate i have  good family of these pigeons via alec showler who is a friend of mine and terrence mcruden who is flying out of his skin with thee pigeons have some late breds in the nest and some ready now if any ones interested these pigeons are a good alround family  

what are/is the base strain for these?

the hongerlouts

were bought by alec shoulder direct from belgium alec sold off most of the birds and resigned from his club because his wife had cancer and he had to looking aftewr his wife 24hrs a day,sadly she died and he is starting again this year i believe he has bought some of the birds back from people who purchaced them.they were mostly blues and cheqs,they won pure and crossed for alec,known alec for years lives about 4 miles from me.

have sent you a pm , will phone tonight , thanks           andy .

the hongerlouts

were bought by alec shoulder direct from belgium alec sold off most of the birds and resigned from his club because his wife had cancer and he had to looking aftewr his wife 24hrs a day,sadly she died and he is starting again this year i believe he has bought some of the birds back from people who purchaced them.they were mostly blues and cheqs,they won pure and crossed for alec,known alec for years lives about 4 miles from me.

thanks Billy , took sometime to find out about these birds and they are the ones for me, the two i have are from Alecs pigeons .               andy.