Near white cock GB09 V16185

jupiter_19630

Hi all.

Bought this bird last year and been extremely careful to catch him before opening up the loft. Yesterday let my guard down and forgot! Result one white cock on the landing board for a few seconds and then off. Last seen roof hopping a few streets away just as it got dark.

Had my birds out all day hoping to pull it in but have not set eyes on it once.

If any one manages to get him in give me a shout.

Cheers guys.

Hi all.

Bought this bird last year and been extremely careful to catch him before opening up the loft. Yesterday let my guard down and forgot! Result one white cock on the landing board for a few seconds and then off. Last seen roof hopping a few streets away just as it got dark.

Cheers guys.

Who did you buy it from??? Maybe headed back there :-/

Hi all.

Cheers guys.

Who did you buy it from??? Maybe headed back there :-/

Ive done exactly the same before and so has probably 90% of fanciers. I have found the birds that have raced in the past tend to come back if their previous home has gone, but if theyve always been prisoners never see them again.

Good luck and fingers crossed

Definitely not been raced as the guy only did dove release.

Gave my birds open loft since 7 this morning but no sign.

Think I need a stock loft!

Would never be without one  ;)  appart from not loosing birds the , the unraced dont interfere with the racers exercise etc  , they just hold them back